Danny Spiller | Vital Football

Danny Spiller

Thats a raw deal, I always loved him as a Gills player and genuinely thought he'd go on to great heights (the Bradley Dack of that era) but never quite worked out. Didn't he have a nasty injury???
Cut out a really good career for himself with the Herbalife nutrition thing, living in the states I believe.
Get well soon Spills

Sad news do hope and pray he makes a full recovery. Positive loads of memories of the Danny in a Gills shirt.

Yep, always remember he took a great corner with his wrong (left) foot. Wish some of our current lot could take a proper corner. All the best Danny

He opened our Mencap fund raising fete years ago in Maidstone and stayed for hours when he didn’t have to.
A good guy 👍

yeah, we had a few good nights out tbf.

he was living by Canary Wharf for a while, not sure if he’s in the states now
Think he was living on Bluebell Hill, but his house burned down! Remember reading about it a couple of years ago. Assume it’s all repaired/rebuilt now!

All the best Danny 👍

Sounds like he’s not had the best of luck on occasion if above posts are correct. Nasty injury affects career, house burns down, now this.

Here’s to some better luck for the future.

Get well Danny! He has done brilliantly in business with Herbalife and is a multi millionaire!

Although his brother ran a football training program Danny used to give free training to the kids at Senacre School where all the Spiller boys went. My mate was the Headmaster and asked Danny to sign a shirt for my lad as a birthday present. Danny got the whole team to sign it as well as getting a birthday card for my lad. Top bloke.

Thats a raw deal, I always loved him as a Gills player and genuinely thought he'd go on to great heights (the Bradley Dack of that era) but never quite worked out. Didn't he have a nasty injury???
Cut out a really good career for himself with the Herbalife nutrition thing, living in the states I believe.
Get well soon Spills

The rumour at the time was that he was going to sign for West Ham on the Monday in exchange for a fee of £200K and a player (a "vertically challenged" former Wimbledon mid-fielder - can't remember his name) but broke his leg on the Saturday. Was never the same player again.