Danny Rose | Page 19 | Vital Football

Danny Rose

Danny Rose is quoted on Sky saying:

"I was watching Newcastle play Chelsea and I saw the injury that Jetro (Willems) had and straightaway got on the phone to my agent to say I wanted to go there.

"It took about 10 days for me to get here, but I'm happy I'm here. It's unfortunate that somebody has had to get injured but I'm grateful for being here and just looking forward to getting started now."

Now there's opportunism. Lol.
You have to wonder why he didn’t use google maps ?!!

🗣 Jose Mourinho Press Conference - Friday 14th February, 2020...

Danny Rose said he wasn't given a chance?

"That's why I mentioned him too. I answered you already. Olympiacos, Bayern Munich and Liverpool and I gave him a great opportunity to show what he's capable of doing."

He didn't deliver?

"That's you saying."

via Football.London

#SpursUpdates #TogetherTHFC #THFC

Lol

He just keeps on giving . He likes that Bruce talks to him and is willing to fight for him . He likes it that the other players like him . All the things he missed at Tottenham .
So I take it that he didn’t get all all that here so he didnt fight for the club ! Makes you wonder why he was allowed to go . Not !

He just keeps on giving . He likes that Bruce talks to him and is willing to fight for him . He likes it that the other players like him . All the things he missed at Tottenham .
So I take it that he didn’t get all all that here so he didnt fight for the club ! Makes you wonder why he was allowed to go . Not !

If the rest of the players are like him it shows why we won fuck all.

If the rest of the players are like him it shows why we won fuck all.
Now that’s frightening .
I actually thought it was funny that he was left at home to find himself another club in the summer , and only got a move when he saw the the barcodes left back sustained an injury and told his agent to get him in there, five months later . It wasn’t like they came for him because he was who they wanted.