Danny Rose Latest Interview | Vital Football

Danny Rose Latest Interview

Matic

Alert Team
https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/danny-rose-dream-play-tottenham-18706286

I wont post all the interview as I've met Gold and he works bloody hard so I'd prefer we all click the link and give him some hits.

Interesting interview from Rose. I've never disliked the guy, even when he's said things he probably shouldn't have, but he speaks very fondly of Spurs fans and shows commitment to giving the club his all if given the chance.

Sadly for him, I dont think the management feel the same way.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/danny-rose-dream-play-tottenham-18706286

I wont post all the interview as I've met Gold and he works bloody hard so I'd prefer we all click the link and give him some hits.

Interesting interview from Rose. I've never disliked the guy, even when he's said things he probably shouldn't have, but he speaks very fondly of Spurs fans and shows commitment to giving the club his all if given the chance.

Sadly for him, I dont think the management feel the same way.

Afraid the damage he did to his career and his relationship with us fans was all his own doing.

Spurs should use his behaviour to show how badly things can go when you get big headed and try and play the club.

Afraid the damage he did to his career and his relationship with us fans was all his own doing.

Spurs should use his behaviour to show how badly things can go when you get big headed and try and play the club.

Its a shame really because my issue was never about what he said, but the timing of it. A lot of what he said was what a lot of fans were saying at the time.

The angle of it that disappointed was his attempts to force his own big money move and follow Walker as he clearly felt the clubs level of ambition did not echo his own. With hindsight, perhaps he was right!

A good example of not saying anything that is incorrect or that nobody else was thinking, but you still shouldn't be saying it none the less. Surprising too given how there's a few interviews with players who suggested Rose was "the teachers pet". Clearly all wasn't well behind the scenes with Rose and the club/Poch.

Can't see him coming back and playing now. He's only got the 1 year on his contract so if we can get anything in return for him we should do so.

I've always liked Danny Rose. Yes, he dropped off a bit toward the latter end of his playing time at Spurs, but always gave his all, and was/is always passionate about our Club.

It must be horrible being pulled over all the time when innocently driving. That would drive me nuts!

It is a shame. At 30 he should really be peaking for us. I wonder what Jose thinks of him?

They had a bust up last year I think. I will be surprised if he gets a chance now.

But Rose is very stubborn so wouldn't be surprised if he refuses any loan deal and see's out his contract here.

They had a bust up last year I think. I will be surprised if he gets a chance now.

But Rose is very stubborn so wouldn't be surprised if he refuses any loan deal and see's out his contract here.
Probably thought he was on to a good thing with The Barcodes. Didn't work out as well as expected however.

I've always liked Danny Rose. Yes, he dropped off a bit toward the latter end of his playing time at Spurs, but always gave his all, and was/is always passionate about our Club.

It must be horrible being pulled over all the time when innocently driving. That would drive me nuts!
I do not feel sorry for him, just headline making, I have been pulled over by the "Old Bill" many a time, in my mind for no reason, but hey I didn't shout is it because I am white?

Pulled when innocently driving, pulled when innocently boarding a train with a valid ticket, while white folks are allowed to stroll on without being questioned. We're in the year 2020, and this shit is still going on.

Pulled when innocently driving, pulled when innocently boarding a train with a valid ticket, while white folks are allowed to stroll on without being questioned. We're in the year 2020, and this shit is still going on.
I have an answer to that comment, media brainwashing blah blah, but I will not give my answer because yes it is 2020, not allowed an opinion unless it suits, and will be called racist, even though I have a good number of BAME friends, work colleaguies/sport mates etc.

Would he not already be back in training with us?
I am easy.
If Jose (that's pronounced JOE-SAY) thinks he is still good enough and can get a tune out of him let the boy play.
We have had bigger bell ends than Danny Rose turn out for us in the past.

Whatever about his off the field problems he was shite the last year he played for us. We need to move on and so does Danny.

Its a shame really because my issue was never about what he said, but the timing of it. A lot of what he said was what a lot of fans were saying at the time.

The angle of it that disappointed was his attempts to force his own big money move and follow Walker as he clearly felt the clubs level of ambition did not echo his own. With hindsight, perhaps he was right!

The timing was the worst thing, but complaining about his salary 6 months after signing a deal and saying he wanted to retire at Spurs as the next Ledley was daft. Particularly when he hadn't kicked a ball for all that time due to injury. Then bitching about fans not rating him before he proved himself was also daft... and finally the "stop signing players we have to google" was shortsighted. In fact every higher profile player we've gone for in last few years hasn't exactly gone to plan. Ndombele being the latest, the likes of Soldado, Paulinho being even clearer examples and the real gems have been the Bales, Modric's & etc who needed a bit of googling. Rose himself was actually a great purchase no one batted an eyelid at at the time.

But worse than all that was saying it on the eve of the new season when he wasn't fit to play.

I understand he suffers from some mental health issues which were exacerbated by the isolation he was probably feeling when injured long term, and much like Kanye's breakdown at a presidential rally - you often think the best time to go public is actually when you're least stable, but I still think he and his team could have handled everything far far better.

I was his biggest supporter up til that interview. He gave so much for the shirt, even when those around him weren't necessarily doing the same. He was for a time our most consistent and our hardest working player but to me the damage is done and I've wanted him gone for some time.

I have an answer to that comment, media brainwashing blah blah, but I will not give my answer because yes it is 2020, not allowed an opinion unless it suits, and will be called racist, even though I have a good number of BAME friends, work colleaguies/sport mates etc.

Guns, knives and drugs.

It is a shame. At 30 he should really be peaking for us. I wonder what Jose thinks of him?

believe me, whatever he does, doesn't matter, Rose is only the second player under Levy's rule that Levy has discarded like this and forced the issue - the first was Kevin Prince Boateng