Danny Cowley Interview | Vital Football

Danny Cowley Interview

clanford

Vital 1st Team Regular
There was a trailer for this on Radio Lincs this morning. Done with Sportin Hortin and looks back at the incredible success he and Nicky brought us. Of more interest it covers the move to :censor: Town. Whatever your feelings about that, it sounds like a good listen and is being broadcast at 2pm tomorrow, so it leads nicely to the Sunderland re-run.

Radio Lincs are doing well to keep things going at the minute with various interviews.

Enjoyed the greatest Imps team with Thommo and Chris. Would love in depth interviews with former players particularly 70s/80s/90s about their time with the Imps and what life was like as a footballer back then.

I don’t get the anger and hatred that a minority have for Danny. Remember Clive saying when Danny was at Braintree he rang Bob.
Its football and players/managers will be ambitious
Can’t we all just be grateful for the 3 seasons, the trophies, the FA cup runs and not having to play Eastleigh in non league anymore?

Quite relaxed about their departure because of the quality of the replacement management team - slightly pissed off about the balance of the side that they left us with. As far as Huddersfield Town are concerned, as it was my hometown, best of luck with that - they will struggle to return to the Premier League without significant investment, which might not be forthcoming.

I don’t get the anger and hatred that a minority have for Danny. Remember Clive saying when Danny was at Braintree he rang Bob.
Its football and players/managers will be ambitious
Can’t we all just be grateful for the 3 seasons, the trophies, the FA cup runs and not having to play Eastleigh in non league anymore?

I don’t think anyone other than a very small minority doesn’t appreciate what they did in transforming a club that was dying on its arse. I’m sure the ‘hatred’ is tongue in cheek and/or Twitter nonsense.

The only slight bugbear I have (and it is slight) is, if you play the ‘love the club and the community card’, you probably shouldn’t be fluttering your eyelashes at every club that shows an interest for two months, before jumping ship. But to be honest they’d earnt the right to do whatever they want.