Daniels Signs | Vital Football

Daniels Signs

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Donervon Daniels has returned to Blackpool on a deal until the end of the season.
The defender, 24, who made 19 appearances for the club during a loan spell in 2014, arrives on a free transfer after leaving Wigan Athletic in the summer.
The former West Brom academy product made 51 appearances in three years with The Latics, and also featured 18 times on loan at Rochdale last season.
"I'd spoken to the club and the previous manager over the summer with the possibility of coming back and it's something I'd really contemplated. I'm happy to now make it happen and finalise it," Daniels said.
"I'm really excited to get my boots back on, get out there and build up a number of games and continue to progress with this club."
Daniels becomes Blackpool's 13th summer arrival and has been allocated the number two shirt.

I always liked the lad, he's a real unit and could be formidable paired with Tilt......or is he Tilt's replacement?

I can't see Tilt going out on loan. We won't get the £ from a loan deal and that's what OO has been solid on - the magical £1m fee.
Add to that he could get injured on loan.
Tilt is here until Jan at the earliest - he will need to play too, to jkeep himself in the window.
We have some real presence at the back now, even the 2 loanees are big lads, clearly something Bowyer thought we needed.
We should be a threat from set pieces at least.
Huge onus on Cullen now. Frenchie needs to show his end of season form too.