👨🏼‍💼Daniel Levy - Chairman | Page 23 | Vital Football

👨🏼‍💼Daniel Levy - Chairman

Or it is just the media stirring the pot as always. I haven't seen one credible source of a player that has a problem with it.

Also worth remembering that there are no dugouts anyway. There's about 5 or 6 layers of seating with Fabio and Steve sitting near the back.

Last night I got the opportunity to ask one of our players if it was an issue - he laughed, said it wasn't, and asked me where the f**k I got that from..!

Or it is just the media stirring the pot as always. I haven't seen one credible source of a player that has a problem with it.

Also worth remembering that there are no dugouts anyway. There's about 5 or 6 layers of seating with Fabio and Steve sitting near the back.
muttley am inclined to totally agree with you there.

His insistence on being in close proximity to the subs bench and dug out rather than in the stands, which by all accounts hasn't gone down too well.
Thanks, wasn't sure if that's what you were referencing. Apparently he is there for covid bubbling reasons and that the journalist behind story is (according to some) close to Charlie Kane.

Weather that is true or not I don't know, but I can't see him being there an actual issue.

As I'd been saying, I was told not a single player had an issue with it and the player I had asked had not even heard it was reported as a 'thing!' lol!

Now we have this report, which backs it up....

“Poch was calling”- Journo reveals why Paratici and Hitchen sit with Tottenham players during games

282526659ff63bebcd380e5ddb386f56

Published
4 mins ago
on
September 10, 2021

By
Sourav Ghosh

Alasdair Gold on players being unhappy over Paratici and Hitchen sitting with the players
During a Q&A with Football.london, Tottenham correspondent Alasdair Gold cleared the matter of players not being happy with Fabio Paratici and Steve Hitchen on the bench. That does not seem to be the case but the seating arrangement is mostly due to Covid-19 regulations.

It was truly a summer of change for Tottenham. A lot of new faces came in not only on the pitch but also behind the scenes. Among the first few major appointments was Fabio Paratici as Sporting Director. Since then, he went on to play a role in appointing Nuno Espirito Santo and overseeing the whole transfer window.​

Fabio Paratici worked hard during the transfer window. (imago Images)
A common occurrence these days is to see Paratici and Technical Director of Performance, Steve Hitchen at the games sitting in the dugout with the players. The pair are an enthusiastic presence often showing support for the team and disagreeing with officials over decisions. That seemed to have put some of the players at unease as claimed earlier.​

However, that is not really the case. Journalist Alasdair Gold went on to clear the matter when asked by a fan and stated that the seating arrangement is due to Covid-19 regulations.​
“Personally I haven’t heard anything along those lines. They’re on the bench due to Covid regulations and Hitchen is popular among the players. Paratici seems to have settled in well. Poch was calling for Spurs to be more like Juventus in matches with the club officials putting more pressure on decisions and we’ve seen the duo making their feelings clear during games.​

“I don’t think it’s a bad thing myself. We’re finally getting to see some of the powers-that-be at the club showing emotion and passion for the club. It’s quite refreshing. As for claims that the players can’t be themselves on the bench with them behind them. Those same players are sitting right behind Nuno and his coaching team.”​

Paratici and Hitchen are often seen on the bench with the Tottenham Hotspur players.

Gold perhaps summed it up the best. This new togetherness and unity in the side have been missing for a while and their enthusiasm shows that they are invested in the club. Regardless, there are rules to be followed and for now, we can expect more shouting and support from Paratici and Hitchen on the sidelines.​

Apparently several organisations were interested in buying spurs.

Levy has valued us as worth £3.5billion 🤣

We're never getting rid are we?

Apparently several organisations were interested in buying spurs.

Levy has valued us as worth £3.5billion 🤣

We're never getting rid are we?

According to Ex once Lewis sells up Levy will still be in control. Once Levy does leave his son will take over.

The parasites will never leave in our life time I'm afraid.

I am sorry but Levy has completely ruined us. For all the work we done under Poch levy has ruined us in 2 season's. Poch was never fully backed in the transfer windows often with levy not buying his 2nd or 3rd choice player. Then when he finally signed a player he wanted Tanguy (not his first choice because that was Bruno ) he was not given time to see if he could get him to the level needed. Then he signed Jose well that was a disaster but he was backed and sacked. Then by all accounts he had his mind made up in signing Fonseca as manager until he finally listen to someone and trusted there knowledge more than his own even though this man had no experience in the EPL this was Paratici. He wanted a defensive manager because that is the serie a way so he signed Nuno and the rest is history.

I am sorry but Levy has completely ruined us. For all the work we done under Poch levy has ruined us in 2 season's. Poch was never fully backed in the transfer windows often with levy not buying his 2nd or 3rd choice player. Then when he finally signed a player he wanted Tanguy (not his first choice because that was Bruno ) he was not given time to see if he could get him to the level needed. Then he signed Jose well that was a disaster but he was backed and sacked. Then by all accounts he had his mind made up in signing Fonseca as manager until he finally listen to someone and trusted there knowledge more than his own even though this man had no experience in the EPL this was Paratici. He wanted a defensive manager because that is the serie a way so he signed Nuno and the rest is history.

I have met a 1000 pissed up men that know more football than all of these guys.

Most of these guys have got where they are because of who they know not what they know.

I have met a 1000 pissed up men that know more football than all of these guys.

Most of these guys have got where they are because of who they know not what they know.

The problem is I think Levy is realising he has messed up on the football front. Thinking he knew more than many of the managers past. He did not believe Poch when he said we need to rebuild. Poch told him our squad was tired and layed out a plan to sell certain players and bring others in. Levy did not think the same. He did not back our most accomplished manager taking us to height's I did not believe could happen. All we needed to do is sell Eriksen,Kane and Vert That could have funded the influx of 5 WC players. Instead we kept hold and signed a player not fit for EPL a over rated lb and Gio who just baffles me. Then we sacked Poch and Signed berg who has not lived up to some expectations and a very poor Gedson. We could have had Bruno who is worth more than all of them. You sell Eriksen and replace him with Bruno keep Poch and we are in a different position now. I know Poch was planning for life without Harry but Levy never wanted that

The problem is I think Levy is realising he has messed up on the football front. Thinking he knew more than many of the managers past. He did not believe Poch when he said we need to rebuild. Poch told him our squad was tired and layed out a plan to sell certain players and bring others in. Levy did not think the same. He did not back our most accomplished manager taking us to height's I did not believe could happen. All we needed to do is sell Eriksen,Kane and Vert That could have funded the influx of 5 WC players. Instead we kept hold and signed a player not fit for EPL a over rated lb and Gio who just baffles me. Then we sacked Poch and Signed berg who has not lived up to some expectations and a very poor Gedson. We could have had Bruno who is worth more than all of them. You sell Eriksen and replace him with Bruno keep Poch and we are in a different position now. I know Poch was planning for life without Harry but Levy never wanted that

Spurs have never replaced our best players with equal quality.

I remember us selling Carrick and replacing him with Zokora ffs.

Sell Berbatov and Keane in one summer and replace them with Pav.

4 years ago we certainly had one of the best 1st 11s in world football. How we have gone from that to this in such a short period of time just proves how poor the club is run.

I have wanted ENIC out since 2007. Obviously my feelings haven't changed.

Well 120 days into the new dawn at Spurs and so far the changes have alienated a whole lot of people for a whole lot of reasons.

Major change usually does.