Daniel Farke | Vital Football

Daniel Farke

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
I have a lot of time for DF and think that the futile comments of some to get rid of him are pointless. He is definately doing as good a job (probably better than most) as any replacement. He gets the very best out of what is at his disposal, so how would a different coach make things better. However, today I see in 'The Pink un' he is supposed to have said we do not need back up in any of our positions. This is obviously a lie if not by DF then by the media.

I like DF a lot too, i would just question his poor substitutions and timings of them. Also I think he needs to come out and say we need reinforcements rather than being a ‘Yes’ man to the board. But overall i dont want him to go.

Agree ..... I don’t think anyone on here has said they want him go and I certainly don’t . Despite the grim season we are having I won’t forget the fabulous season we had last year in a hurry . Most of our problems lie with people higher up at Norwich City and I think we all know who they are

Last edited:
Completely agree with above posts
Our football philosophy hasn’t changed and nor would I want it to still playing attractive football
As said though get some balls DF and demand cover

Like you all I do not want DF to leave and he will not ( unless he chooses to )
but he does need to speak his mind.
The comments referred to are within the link below and we can be quite sure this extract is not true
"I will work with the tools I have. There's not one position where we are thinking we definitely need a back up or to strengthen in this particular position in the squad."

ttps://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-daniel-farke-transfer-window-approach-1-6453343

The late subs are to either waste time and /or so that the player can earn their appearance bonus.

Don't forget DF has to be diplomatic, he cant say I wish the Stowmarket Two would give me a load more dosh can he?

Well the central attacking midfield player (aka no 10) - Duda seems to be getting closer to the line.

Left sided CB - we are trying! Hopefully we can sign the Dutch lad

DM - we must get another one from somewhere - Tettey is not going on for ever - 33 and half !

and Striker - so that Idah can go on loan and play ALOT.

Well the central attacking midfield player (aka no 10) - Duda seems to be getting closer to the line.

Left sided CB - we are trying! Hopefully we can sign the Dutch lad

DM - we must get another one from somewhere - Tettey is not going on for ever - 33 and half !

and Striker - so that Idah can go on loan and play ALOT.
Gallagher is the DM we are looking at.

Interesting that wilder on sky saying that the aim for the season was to get a foothold and make an impact in the league. Saying getting players in is vital to help to stay up as financially it's brilliant and if you go down you may never get back. Different from us gearing that we are underdogs to stay up, it will be a miracle.

If I was him I would go now.
Well apparently Dortmund have lined him up as a future manager. I'm not too worried as I trust Webber would have a good replacement. I'll worry more when Webber goes as DF will probably go too and it will be down to Delia again.

Gutler could not be manager as when interviewed on tv would be charged for
indecent exposure every time he spoke !!