Daily Fail In Freedom Of Expression Contradiction | Vital Football

Daily Fail In Freedom Of Expression Contradiction

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2462102/Shameful-Amazon-revealed-sell-Holocaust-denial-anti-Semitic-white-supremacist-books-e-books.html

Amazon has now been revealed to sell Holocaust denial and white supremacist literature.

In another shocking revelation, the online retailer has shown to sell books denying the holocaust and promoting anti-Semitism and the superiority of the white race with titles such as The Myth of the Extermination of the Jews and Building a Whiter and Brighter World.

------

I won't point out the fact the opening sentence and second sentence can't 'be' another revelation when referencing the holocaust because if it's mentioned once, it clearly can't be 'another revelation' not that it stops their well trained staff from claiming it.

But the fact it wants to rally against racism....given their political and editorial standpoint.

It's my dick in a door job again.

It's not even hypocrisy....it's flat out fucking stupidness.

I doubt the Fail will notice that they rely, in order to peddle their shit they really on freedom of expression in this country (not freedom of speech which most still don't realise only America has) but then moan about somebody else expressing their right to freedom of expression.

Both are hateful and caught by the laws of this land - unlike America - but what's a contradiction when you can sell papers eh.

Paul Dacre, a man of our time.

I won't repeat Ian Hislop's Mugabe joke.

None of the media print anything ridiculous or that can land them in court: It's the people who read them and believe that's the problem.

Had to be said as we live in a blame culture :17: :17: :17:

The Daily Mail gets a hard time doesnt it? Especially in a country where we try to advocate freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. Even more strange is that it's the lefty liberal PC brigade who tend to slag it off the most???

James06 - 16/10/2013 16:19

The Daily Mail gets a hard time doesnt it? Especially in a country where we try to advocate freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. Even more strange is that it's the lefty liberal PC brigade who tend to slag it off the most???

I concur.

James06 - 16/10/2013 16:19

Mikey a lefty PC brigade kinda person??? LOL

The Daily Mail is pretty vile, then again, as a business and especially their online strategy, it works.

They are shock jocks though.