Daggers Game. | Vital Football

Daggers Game.

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
I was at the match and thought Pools were not that far behind Dagenham. There were a few misplaced passes but at times we dominated. The key difference between the sides was in the goal keeping department. For me Killip was responsible for two out of the three goals and the second one was embarrassing. We were one down at the time and were just looking like getting back into it when Killip made a ridiculous howler. We need to drop Killip if we are to have any hope of the play offs.

Winning any competition is all about consistency of performance. Pools haven't quite reached that level as yet.

There's still a lot of games till the end of the season, and I'm sure Hignett will know what is required for Pools to have a chance of being in the playoff games come season end.

I have a lot of respect for Hignett, but in the case of signing Killip I think a serious error was made. You could sense the whole team deflating after that embarrassing second goal and the thing is, it is not as if it is his first error. He has cost us a lot of points already this season. Dagenham and Redbridge, nice homely club with good facilities. Had a great day out except for the result of course.

Safe to say that had we kept Loach, particularly with the way the rest of the team are performing, we would have had more points on the board and a stronger position in the table.

Comparing the two, they are similar in respect they don’t come for crosses, are often rooted to their line but Loach was much the better shot stopper maybe it will come with experience and coaching but football being results driven and requiring a certain amount of instant gratification particularly from a fans perspective, have we [he] got the time?
:red: