Daft Punk - Random Accesss Memories | Vital Football

Daft Punk - Random Accesss Memories

TuBBz

Are You Local?
is anyone else excited about the forthcoming Daft Punk Album?

It is released on the 21st of May and it is causing quite a stir amongst the clubbing world

The 1st track off the album is called Get Lucky. Trust me this will be the tune of the summer

There have been teaser videos on Youtube explaining all the collaborators for the album

Here they are

[youtube=eYDvxo-M0OQ]

[youtube=yf2bu0P_4Vo]

[youtube=da_Yp9BOCaI]

[youtube=6QVtHogFrI0]

Simply cannot wait

Here is an edit for the forthcoming single

[youtube=Fo67-zV2Zyg]

If you listen carefully this is the sound of dubstep dying

Would of loved to see them play, along with Casius as well and Dj falcon an Thomas Bangalter
What a line up that would be

davem - 18/4/2013 19:53

Would of loved to see them play, along with Casius as well and Dj falcon an Thomas Bangalter
What a line up that would be

OMG that would be insane

Me too, getting old that is.

I'm just glad this wasn't put on the album thread, we wouldn't want this getting mixed up with real music.

Never could get into them TuBBz, prefer the Chase and Status type of dance music or the deep rave stuff I used to go to, you know, when we were young and it was all fresh dude! LOL

They'll be number one in the singles chart on Sunday with their collaboration with Pharrell Williams

Would love to see them live. It's one for my bucket list along with Prodigy and Mumford & Sons.

Probably the only 3 I'm desperate to see that I haven't got round to.

Now I do like Pharrell Williams, N*E*R*D are a top group.

Agree on the Prodigy Deano, the other two not so much, especially Mumford and Doo Dahs...

Oh he's certainly a very cool customer TuBBz, so much so, I think I probably hate him !!!

DeanoVilla - 19/4/2013 20:53

Would love to see them live. It's one for my bucket list along with Prodigy and Mumford & Sons.

Probably the only 3 I'm desperate to see that I haven't got round to.

You might want to skip the Prodigy. They are shit. It's like a punk concert with everything turned up to 11 and Keith screaming. It's difficult to make out which songs they are playing, or perhaps the one I was at just had a shit sound system.

http://soundcloud.com/safetyjac/twinkle-toes-tony-safe

Here is a mix I have made with Daft Punk starting off