Dack | Vital Football

Dack

octopus

Vital Squad Member
Good interview on soccer Saturday. Came across well. Can anyone remember the bowl on head chant?

Bradley saved the day for Rovers this afternoon , yet again. Did the same in their last game, though that game yielded 3 points, today was a draw.

We have a thread about Bradley Dack, though I think it might need a new name, something like "Investment Watch - Dack Tracker"

Another goal today in their 4-2 win over Weds. Hope they sell soon so we can get Ashley Cole in and keep the "Running costs" budget afloat.

Another goal today in their 4-2 win over Weds. Hope they sell soon so we can get Ashley Cole in and keep the "Running costs" budget afloat.

Not just a goal GRSG, he individually choreographed the other three Rovers` goals as well ! Superb display; only one month to ago and the bidding war starts in earnest........

Well, worth watching. The presenter, talking to Tony Mowbray said Dack is a player he tries to avoid talking about, because it would be all the time. Tony Mowbray certainly built him up too and he was seemingly involved in everything, not only his part in the four goals and the disallowed one he had, but 90% of Blackburn's build ups were created by him too!

Not just a goal GRSG, he individually choreographed the other three Rovers` goals as well ! Superb display; only one month to ago and the bidding war starts in earnest........

Yes exactly! Mowbray was raving about him on the EFL show and even the presenter said can’t stop talking about Dack every week. Must be worth £25m now...just hope he goes to a Premier league club.

Well, worth watching. The presenter, talking to Tony Mowbray said Dack is a player he tries to avoid talking about, because it would be all the time. Tony Mowbray certainly built him up too and he was seemingly involved in everything, not only his part in the four goals and the disallowed one he had, but 90% of Blackburn's build ups were created by him too!

Ignore my post above...I’ve just repeated this!

Anyone remember when Pennock played him as the defensive midfielder away at Charlton?