D*rby to be relegated? | Page 269 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Does sort of piss all over Rooney’s chips…

Unfortunately for the players, unless they are not being paid or there was a relegation clause, their contracts will still be perfectly valid.
How many times now has Rooney claimed-
The club is in good shape
The sale will be done soon
The players are happy and love it here

He is either the most gullible twat in the country or so dense that Iridium looks like a gas.
Its actually quite funny

Bearing in mind the timescale, you would think everyone would be working at pace and things with a new buyer would be moving quickly but it's as quiet as it has been over there.

Can the sheep be announced as part of the fixtures while they are not sure if they can field a full 11, let alone for the season?

Good stuff on vital ram site. Derby fans are talking about Kai Rooney brought in to assist with training, EFL allowing them to start games with 7 players and consequences of TUPE arrangements.

Ok I have learned something today…

I was under the understanding that players were contracted to the club so any change of ownership didn’t affect them however if the club is sold to a new holding company rather than the holding company being sold then it falls under Transfer of Understandings and employees can object to working for the new company and have their contracts torn up.

Bit of an ouchie but only two players really looking.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sp...county-players-takeover-contracts-7240126.amp

I was under the understanding that players were contracted to the club so any change of ownership didn’t affect them however if the club is sold to a new holding company rather than the holding company being sold then it falls under Transfer of Understandings and employees can object to working for the new company and have their contracts torn up.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sp...county-players-takeover-contracts-7240126.amp
😂😂😂😂

Only 2 players so far....

On another matter, DCFC owe money to Arsenal for Bielik, they also agreed to defer (for a limited period) at least one of the transfer instalments owed to them and as a result, I've been told that there is potential for Arsenal to exercise a right of lien in order to try and recoup what they are owed - given that DCFC are in breach of contract.

Given his injury record, I'm not sure what fee Bielik would command - but, they really do need to get the matter resolved.

The EFL are involved in all discussions now and the threat just grows.

I was told weeks ago, even when Kirchener was stating the deal was done before the American bank holidays, that it was not going to happen and to get money on Mike Ashley being the new owner.

Only 2 players so far....

On another matter, DCFC owe money to Arsenal for Bielik, they also agreed to defer (for a limited period) at least one of the transfer instalments owed to them and as a result, I've been told that there is potential for Arsenal to exercise a right of lien in order to try and recoup what they are owed - given that DCFC are in breach of contract.

Given his injury record, I'm not sure what fee Bielik would command - but, they really do need to get the matter resolved.

The EFL are involved in all discussions now and the threat just grows.

I was told weeks ago, even when Kirchener was stating the deal was done before the American bank holidays, that it was not going to happen and to get money on Mike Ashley being the new owner.
Appleby is blustering about a deal being nearly done but it’s not that convincing. The prospect of liquidation is closer than ever but everyone still seems determined to keep Ashley from the table.

Kirchner was never going to be real but it was nice to dream…

I read somewhere that Arsenal could effectively ‘recall’ him but then they would have to pay his wages and try to sell him on which they don’t want to do. At £35k per week, they really need something to happen very quickly but so far there has been zero interest.

Appleby is blustering about a deal being nearly done but it’s not that convincing. The prospect of liquidation is closer than ever but everyone still seems determined to keep Ashley from the table.

I read somewhere that Arsenal could effectively ‘recall’ him but then they would have to pay his wages and try to sell him on which they don’t want to do. At £35k per week, they really need something to happen very quickly but so far there has been zero interest.
This is pure comedy genius.
DIreby, the gift that keeps on giving!!

The 'recall' is basically exercising the lien, I thought that they (Arsenal) were a football creditor but not 100% certain on that.

If they do recall, £35k per week is nothing to them and no doubt they would loan him out anyway - mitigating most of that... provided he is fit, he's a good player and would command a fee.

Ashley has lodged £50m in an Escrow account as proof of funds, his was the lowest of all the bids (as expected) - but, he's probably the one that can get this dealt with the quickest and at least make them viable for L1.

Some dates for the diary:

16 August
Shrewsbury Town v Derby

10 September
Morecambe v Derby

25 October
Derby v Exeter

1 Jan
Derby v Accrington Stanley

The 'recall' is basically exercising the lien, I thought that they (Arsenal) were a football creditor but not 100% certain on that.

If they do recall, £35k per week is nothing to them and no doubt they would loan him out anyway - mitigating most of that... provided he is fit, he's a good player and would command a fee.

Ashley has lodged £50m in an Escrow account as proof of funds, his was the lowest of all the bids (as expected) - but, he's probably the one that can get this dealt with the quickest and at least make them viable for L1.
Arsenal are a football creditor but the concern is that the only people who are going to get all of their money back are MSD. Kirchner made a lot of big promises but neither Appleby or Ashley are willing to go close to those figures which means lots of people not getting what they are owed.

There has been zero interest in Bielik so there is nothing to suggest that will change if Arsenal pull him back. And all the while they are paying his wages that’s a £35k hole in their budget It may not be huge but it could make a difference to what they can offer elsewhere.