D*rby to be relegated? | Page 77 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

To be fair, that’s the bit I envy. Nothing more dry than these crappy, what seem to be bloody constant, international breaks! I just want to watch Forest at the weekend… not watch Kane get a hattrick against Albania only to be dross at the World Cup.
I used to miss them when we were in league one. Sometimes it was nice to have a break at the weekend, and it gave us more midweek games which I really look forward to.

Not so many mid week games in league one

Preferably not at the same time.....

A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads:
Cheese Sandwich: £1.50
Chicken Sandwich: £2.50
Hand Job: £10.00
He checks his wallet and beckons to the sexy bartender.
"Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" he asks.
"Yes," she purrs. "I am."
"Well, wash your fucking hands," says the man.
"I want a cheese sandwich!"

A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads:
Cheese Sandwich: £1.50
Chicken Sandwich: £2.50
Hand Job: £10.00
He checks his wallet and beckons to the sexy bartender.
"Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" he asks.
"Yes," she purrs. "I am."
"Well, wash your fucking hands," says the man.
"I want a cheese sandwich!"

Would read better if it read He checks his wallet and beckons to Tom Lawrence...

Hope Derby at enjoying one of their last international breaks for a while

There's another one at the end of January, but annoyingly none of the European nations have a fixture.

Also this time next year, we'll all be 'enjoying' the six week international break for the World Cup.

There's another one at the end of January, but annoyingly none of the European nations have a fixture.

Also this time next year, we'll all be 'enjoying' the six week international break for the World Cup.

League 1 and 2 are not taking a break for the world cup mate.

No paz it just means they will exit under a strict embargo that will be in place for 2 years as they slowly rebuild. They really have to get the deal done before January because if they lose all the current first team players the hole just keeps getting bigger.

Can see us nabbing Buchanan if it is not sorted. They currently cannot trigger his year extension as it is on more than the 4.5k they are allowed to pay.
hes on a bit of a high wage for a kid then really. Not sure Murphs will want to pay 'much' more . :)

Ouchie. 18 points from safety with 29 games to play.

In theory it is possible but ridiculously unlikely as three teams would all need to totally implode.

Honestly think they’d have gone down with no deductions if they don’t strengthen in Jan. I know they’d have been above the relegation zone but they haven’t won in ages and I think the initial ‘us vs the world’ mentality has run its course.

Still hoping for liquidation. Although this gives potential buyers a clearer picture of what they're getting for their money, I still think they'll want to argue over the bottom line price.

I assume, not read details of latest ruling, this agreement means Derby won’t suffer further points reduction in future season due to past accounting. Clean slate. I also assume the restrictions on wages and transfers will still stand next season. I know some of you have clarified this but just wanted to place on record now EFL ruling has been announced.

Does anyone have a vague idea what the asking price is? I know the tax bill is pretty hefty & then there’s all the shit with the ground, after all the debts are cleared they really must be looking at a value of about £1?