Cyclone Primus V2 2TB Media Player | Vital Football

Cyclone Primus V2 2TB Media Player

TuBBz

Are You Local?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009L505OG/ref=dra_a_cs_mr_hn_it_P1400_1000?tag=dradis-21

This is being advertised on this site at the moment

I bought one of these in October and it is the best thing I have done

I no longer pay for Sky TV and just download and transfer everything onto this

Supports All Popular HD Video: The Cyclone Primus V2 supports many of the most popular 1080p HD video formats currently on the market. Formats supported include H.264/ MKV/ MPEG 2-TS/ RMVB (up to 720p) and WMV9.
Supports SATA HDD and USB Host: Built-in storage unit allows you to add your own SATA HDD to store all your media files. Supports hard drives of up to 2TB. With USB 2.0 support you can plug storage devices such as HDD; flash drives or mp3 and play them directly through the Cyclone.
Now with copy command function enabling you to transfer files from your USB flash drive to the installed hard drive ( Supports only FAT32).
HDMI Digital Output: With the HDMI interface you can enjoy superb digital video and audio quality playback on your TV.
2TB hard drive fitted and formatted, approved by JUSTOP UK Limited

So if your into TV and Films this is a must buy

:14:

[img=http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q742/TonySafe/ScreenShot2013-05-12at104812_zps1705679d.png]

BodyButter - 12/5/2013 11:01

What's the advantage of this over playing stuff directly from your laptop?

You don't have to have your laptop near your TV

I like to have the choice of anything I have on the drive to watch without having to keep attaching my comp

The other thing is I have a Mac with no HDMI cable so this is infinitely better

TuBBz - 12/5/2013 20:09

BodyButter - 12/5/2013 11:01

What's the advantage of this over playing stuff directly from your laptop?

You don't have to have your laptop near your TV

I like to have the choice of anything I have on the drive to watch without having to keep attaching my comp

The other thing is I have a Mac with no HDMI cable so this is infinitely better

It's definitely a cool thing to have. Similar to surround sound speakers and all those things that definitely make the experience better for those who are really into it.