Current Form | Vital Football

Current Form

fanforlife

Alert Team
Our defence yesterday was outstanding, McClean has recently come under scrutiny and rightfully so, however last night he was superb.

This is the first time Norwich City have kept seven clean sheets across ten league games since the days of Green, Edworthy, Fleming, Mackay and Drury in 2003/04.
Onwards and Upwards....OTBC

Legend Hanley and Gibson have been excellent this season and the new Greek guy looks to be getting better and better . At last we seem to have learnt how to see out 1-0 or 2-1 wins without conceding late on

Couldnt agree more with above posts. Ive criticised kenny a few times but last night he was great. The backline looks assured and i no longer fear conceding from every corner!
For me Skipp has been our best player this season, closely pushed by emi and max, but i go skipp as hes massively helped us defensively plus Emi has let us down with reds.

Whilst also agreeing, only 2 of the back 4 are our players whilst Smiff has placed a ' for sale ' Aarons back so we will only have one left and as much as I admire Hanley he is not premier league quality.
Add the significant loss of Skipp ( unless another loan is achieved through a deal on sale of Aarons ) who is a major part of protecting the defence and the entire budget for next season will be gone in keeping us in exactly the same position.

Look at the team and we will need to improve - but I think it will be like 4/5 new players (including Gibson and Gianno) and then a couple of lower cost players and lots more u23s that will be loaned.

Couldnt agree more with above posts. Ive criticised kenny a few times but last night he was great. The backline looks assured and i no longer fear conceding from every corner!
For me Skipp has been our best player this season, closely pushed by emi and max, but i go skipp as hes massively helped us defensively plus Emi has let us down with reds.
Oldie Skipp has been faultless and I would consider nominating for POTS. It would be such a shame for him to go back to Spurs and sit on their bench. If Jose has no intention of starting him each game, he would better serve by staying with us for another season. Especially in the Prem.

Look at the team and we will need to improve - but I think it will be like 4/5 new players (including Gibson and Gianno) and then a couple of lower cost players and lots more u23s that will be loaned.

Assuming we get promoted, apart from signing GI., Gibson and even Quintilla; i see the sale of Aarons plus maybe £20m from next seasons money going towards buying another 4 first team squad players e.g., RB, RCB, DM and a CAM. Ideally we also need an out and out winger capable of being dangerous on the pitch and a striker who can score, not an expensive lottery ticket that do not score (e.g., Haller £45m who left for Ajax £22m, Joelinton £40m, McBurnie £18m etc.)

Plus Skipp on loan if we can get him.