Cup Finals and supporters? | Vital Football

Cup Finals and supporters?

I thought that we would still be in lockdown in April so to admit fans into Wembley the following month seems a bit hasty to me,finish this season off and start afresh next season with possible restrictions depending on the Covid situation,how long will it take to give the whole population the vaccine because that's got to done first before the masses should travel the country just to go to Wembley.....

I thought that we would still be in lockdown in April so to admit fans into Wembley the following month seems a bit hasty to me,finish this season off and start afresh next season with possible restrictions depending on the Covid situation,how long will it take to give the whole population the vaccine because that's got to done first before the masses should travel the country just to go to Wembley.....
I could not agree more, CP.
It is simply isn’t worth the risk and is obviously purely for financial reasons.

I could not agree more, CP.
It is simply isn’t worth the risk and is obviously purely for financial reasons.
Well of course it is for financial reasons, with zoning and decent spacing it might be possible for a much reduced crowd, but May well be too soon I think.

There is a possibility that Notts could make a 'Wembley ' final (seriously) this season but would the FA be bothered about trying to arrange it if thats was all that was available but with some top six clubs in the mix they throw commonsense out of the window and eye up the cash
A couple of lower league clubs at Wembley would be ideal testing ground for crowds as the demand for tickets would be far less than say City or Spurs but there's zero chance of that as there's no money in it :wagging:

Fingers crossed that after last night's news from Boris things may start to get back to normal in the footballing world and crowds will be allowed back in for the 2021/22 season,I'm sure that you all on here have missed the atmosphere of going down to the ground on a Saturday afternoon as much as I have :clap:

The FA has announced the limited crowds will be allowed in for the FA Trophy final on Saturday 22nd May with the FA Vase final being decided on the same day as part of a non league finals day.....

I take back what I said about the FA up there ^^^^ :clap:

The FA has announced the limited crowds will be allowed in for the FA Trophy final on Saturday 22nd May with the FA Vase final being decided on the same day as part of a non league finals day.....

I take back what I said about the FA up there ^^^^ :clap:
:ROFLMAO:

It should be possible to get the crowds back, but it has to be made fair so that the ordinary supporter gets a crack.

I wonder what percentage goes to sponsors/businesses and the like before the fans get a look in?

There are two finals with fans on the same day on non league final day so there shouldn't be much of a problem for whoever makes the final but with a big club like City there's bound to be disappointment