Cup Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cup Final

For my tuppence worth, I thought the ref was ok.
Didn’t really notice him to be honest.
The sending off was incorrect in my view but having said that, I thought it was correct until the replay.
Hindsight changed my mind.
As the said, the guy was fouling all game so that must have been in the refs mind.
Yep. Thats how i saw it too shotshy. Guess phill must be a closet chelski fan 😉 maybe its the russian connection.

QUOTE="alphabet_king, post: 2392232, member: 13517"]Yep. Thats how i saw it too shotshy. Guess phill must be a closet chelski fan 😉 maybe its the russian connection.[/QUOTE]
I'm no fan of Chelsea. Never forgiven them for the Bertrand saga. Just going along with the experts like Hackett. Elena only has two teams, CSKA Moscow and Gillingham.

I'm no fan of Chelsea. Never forgiven them for the Bertrand saga.
What bertrand saga?

QUOTE="alphabet_king, post: 2392232, member: 13517"]
Just going along with the experts like Hackett.

See, i prefer to make my own judgements on things like this rather than rely upon other people to tell me what to think. But regardless, i think youre still missing the point though. Most of the articles and exerts you've picked up slate him for that one decision - which ive agreed in hindsight was the wrong decision. Surprising that VAR didnt overturn it to be fair. But the point is that they dont say he had a consistently bad game throughout the game, or at least i cant see any references to that. They just focus on the one decision. My original question, was what other than the sending off did he do wrong?

What bertrand saga?

See, i prefer to make my own judgements on things like this rather than rely upon other people to tell me what to think. But regardless, i think youre still missing the point though. Most of the articles and exerts you've picked up slate him for that one decision - which ive agreed in hindsight was the wrong decision. Surprising that VAR didnt overturn it to be fair. But the point is that they dont say he had a consistently bad game throughout the game, or at least i cant see any references to that. They just focus on the one decision. My original question, was what other than the sending off did he do wrong?

just for your information VAR cant be used for reviewing yellow cards - not sure why!