McGovern
Idah
Srbeny
Drmic
Byram
Hanley
Roberts

No central midfielders on the bench so let's hope we get no injuries today

Really disappointed with the norwich squad, a load of norwich fans inc me and my son waiting and cheering the team as they got off the bus, only max and DF acknowledged us fans, the rest completely blanked us all, emi was the worst he got a big ovation and blanked us all, we only travelled 40mins but what about the others who prob been on coaches since 11am?! Piss poor, didnt expect that from the entire team.

That is the whole squad today everyone else is out injured.

I feel we are lightweight in midfield. In my opinion we have a perfect defensive midfielder in amadou and an out and out defender in Hanley (im not a massive fan) and they should have both played but in their right positions. Great to have Aarons back.

Really disappointed with the norwich squad, a load of norwich fans inc me and my son waiting and cheering the team as they got off the bus, only max and DF acknowledged us fans, the rest completely blanked us all, emi was the worst he got a big ovation and blanked us all, we only travelled 40mins but what about the others who prob been on coaches since 11am?! Piss poor, didnt expect that from the entire team.
That's poor from them. I hope they aren't going to start ignoring the fans and think they don't need us.

Could get overrun that's my worry.

I bloody hope if the game needs changing then DF sees this and acts

A good book.
It is the usual easy read ( had read the brilliant' ballad of syd and morgan ' just before so difficult to drop down standard )
and describes his feelings about attitude, playing and behind the scenes factors. I rate it quite high.

Could get overrun that's my worry.

I bloody hope if the game needs changing then DF sees this and acts
I totally agree, im worried about carrying steipy again, i too wld of played Amadou in CDM and Hanley at CB, too light and slow in the middle for me. I dont expect DF to nake early subs if needed, he never does!