Crystal Palace v Tottenham Sat 11th Sept match thread. | Page 23 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v Tottenham Sat 11th Sept match thread.

Agree with that. I said in another post that he got away with his overzealous approach v City where I thought he might be red carded. Didn't learn from that, but frustrations and Zaha got the better off him. Aurier would've been slaughtered for that!

Like you, I rate Tanga (far more than Aurier) and someone should have a sit down session with him.

He is getting a free ride because he has barely played for us.

We continue to back players that have been here years who have won nothing.

He gives a shit and is actually pretty good.

Sure he needs to learn when to get rough and when to rein it in. But the talent and effort is there and deserves a few seasons of learning.

Zaha roasted us. He was by far the best player on the pitch.

The moment we lost Dier we lost all cohesion, and effectively panicked. Japhet and Rondon looked like kids in a man's game.

Sergio continues to give me huge reason for concern, performance after performance now has been poor.

'Royal' looked anything but. Hopefully, he has more to show that he could show in that shower of shite.

As for the rest, they were overwhelmed by their movement and numbers and all looked pretty dreadful.

Tactically we never adjusted.

Kane is still less than interested and the concern now is he's going to coast until he gets his exit.

When we went down to 10 men the game was over, nothing else mattered or counted. Dier was a huge loss.

Zaha roasted us. He was by far the best player on the pitch.

The moment we lost Dier we lost all cohesion, and effectively panicked. Japhet and Rondon looked like kids in a man's game.

Sergio continues to give me huge reason for concern, performance after performance now has been poor.

'Royal' looked anything but. Hopefully, he has more to show that he could show in that shower of shite.

As for the rest, they were overwhelmed by their movement and numbers and all looked pretty dreadful.

Tactically we never adjusted.

Kane is still less than interested and the concern now is he's going to coast until he gets his exit.

When we went down to 10 men the game was over, nothing else mattered or counted. Dier was a huge loss.
I thought Tanga and Rodon played really well. I didn't see any panic until Tanga got sent off and Davies came on. They had Benteke and Ayew shut out all afternoon. Zaha was Palace's only real threat until the sending off.

I thought Tanga and Rodon played really well. I didn't see any panic until Tanga got sent off and Davies came on. They had Benteke and Ayew shut out all afternoon. Zaha was Palace's only real threat until the sending off.

Exactly that, the problem was that our midfield made Connor Gallagher look world class. We had 3 midfielders who let Gallagher, Kouyate and McArthur push them back, and our defence without Dier felt the sustained pressure. That is why Rodon and Tananga were doing well.

The problem was our right side.

Zaha was immense considering he had youngsters Mitchell, 22 and Guehi, 21 behind him in defence. He never stopped protecting them. He used his physical presence to great effect and his defensive smarts to go to war with them and win that side of the pitch. Compare that to Moura and Hojbjerg's contribution. They left our young RB, making his debut in a new league, exposed over and over. They worked as individuals and Moura was doing his normal ball watching over and over.

This should be food for thought for Nuno as in his system we didn't win ether of the flanks. Gallagher could just go and sit on either side and run the show.