Crystal Palace v Tottenham Sat 11th Sept match thread. | Page 22 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v Tottenham Sat 11th Sept match thread.

The footballers among us will realize that there is more to missed passes than meets the eye. Don't get me wrong. I constantly count the mis passes with my youngest sons team (15 y.o) in the National Premier League, and report back to the coach. Mostly this is a consequence of poor off the ball movement and taking too long to make the pass, meaning your options have been closed down.

There's a great player within Dele. We should have the means to extract it, counsel and get the best from him.

There'd be a great player in all of us if we weren't shit...like dele has been.

The players don't 'send' anyone out - the request for a named player post-match is made by the media company; then our media man asks the coach if he's happy to let the player they requested to do it.

The media man asks for a player to come out not by name just a player. Most clubs have certain players who come out and that is senior members. They don't let a young player go out and take the heat. At least I have never been in a changing room like it. We always protected the younger

The media man asks for a player to come out not by name just a player. Most clubs have certain players who come out and that is senior members. They don't let a young player go out and take the heat. At least I have never been in a changing room like it. We always protected the younger

Nope, I've told you how it works, The player is named by the media., it has nothing whatsoever to do with the players. You can argue it, but I know better.

I am quite happy with Skipp doing the interview, he is ahead of his years and it is good for him to be involved, even if not celebrating. I am interested to know how the media decide on a player request and what if its say Kane and Nuno says no. Or Lloris...no, Hojbjerg....no, ok Skipp then...OK.

Nope, I've told you how it works, The player is named by the media., it has nothing whatsoever to do with the players. You can argue it, but I know better.

The problem is you think you know better. May be this is in Tottenhams dressing room but it is not in others. That is not what I think that is not a rumour that is what I know from being in dressing rooms. You do not throw your younger less experienced players to the wolf's

I can't quite understand the 'free ride' that Tanganga has been getting on here. Firstly I must stress that I rate him highly, and genuinely believe that he and Rodon could develop into an excellent PL CB pairing. That doesn't alter the fact however that he acted like a complete prat on Saturday, got what he deserved, and he more than any other player was ultimately responsible for us taking a bad beating. I'm all in favour of our players shedding the perceived soft touch image, but not by acting like undisciplined head cases. Others will have his card marked now, and he's going to have to learn how to discipline himself very quickly.
Agree with that. I said in another post that he got away with his overzealous approach v City where I thought he might be red carded. Didn't learn from that, but frustrations and Zaha got the better off him. Aurier would've been slaughtered for that!

Like you, I rate Tanga (far more than Aurier) and someone should have a sit down session with him.