Crystal Palace v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v NUFC

I'll give it one more go...

To suggest VAR 'saved' us implies that an incorrect or dubious VAR decision bailed us out

This correct VAR decision for the clear infringement of Krafth made sure that the rules of the game were followed exactly as they would be if the referee or referees assistant had spotted it in open play

you're welcome

I'll try it one more time - if VAR wasn't there NUFC would've lost

You're welcome

I'm not the only one saying it

I'll try it one more time - if VAR wasn't there NUFC would've lost

You're welcome

I'm not the only one saying it

You're the one saying it on here though. Var gives the referee the option of looking at an incident again , more often than not from a new perspective. If the ref had seen the foul in the build up to Palace's goal it would have been disallowed. Would you then be saying the ref saved us ?

I'm not saying it was the wrong decision but the ref & linesman didn't give the foul, it was the VAR ref who flagged it. On a reflection of the whole game then NUFC did not deserve to win, Benteke should've had a hat trick plus a couple of other chances.

But he didn't, the VAR ref did!

The VAR called the ref to have a look at it , the ref then disallowed the goal, exactly as he would have done if he'd seen the foul in the build up to it.

If you're saying VAR saved us then why not say the ref did, or Benteke's poor finishing saving us, or Bruce leaving saved us, or Krafth was the hero of the hour by allowing himself to fouled in a masterful bit of defending ?

Keggy they were shit and lucky to get a point

End of!

Ah playing the "End of" card.:bow:

I thought we were fairly well organized and looked harder to break down than in recent weeks. Though they didn't create much seemed to me that Jones and co set up for a point away from home and got exactly that in a scrappy but committed performance.

Ah playing the "End of" card.:bow:

I thought we were fairly well organized and looked harder to break down than in recent weeks. Though they didn't create much seemed to me that Jones and co set up for a point away from home and got exactly that in a scrappy but committed performance.

They managed 25% possession and 2 shots on target the whole game. Even me being drunk knows that isn't good enough.....is it? I dunno, I can't even see my phone properly.

I would however recommend a SUB beer tap from Beerwulf, canny bit of kit I must say 😉

😅🤣😅🤣

Called out Rocks for being a total fucking idiot years ago, same as dimwitguy.

Glad he's proved it.

😅🤣😅🤣

Called out Rocks for being a total fucking idiot years ago, same as dimwitguy.

Glad he's proved it.

Did you, on which of your many user names did you do that? I don't remember but I don't really take much notice of what you say as its all tedious insults.

Last edited:
I notice Lascelles completely left his man for their goal. He just walked away from him whilst pointing for Clark to mark him. This allowed 3 players against Clark and Ritchie. Shocking player.

I notice Lascelles completely left his man for their goal. He just walked away from him whilst pointing for Clark to mark him. This allowed 3 players against Clark and Ritchie. Shocking player.

Again I'm more than happy to have another nibble on this subject ...

your desperation to blame Lascelles for every goal just highlights your inability to follow a passage of play

You clearly missed Clark diving out of position (yet again) and then Lascelles signalling for him to get back to mark the position Benteke was moving in to - Clark was then caught ball watching with Benteke totally out muscling him for an easy header

1.10 on the video below

Last edited:
Incorrect. Benteke was being marked by Lascelles. Clark and Ritchie had their own men. Lascelles once again went walk about and pointed to Clark to mark Benteke even though he had his own man to mark. You come out with some right tripe at times, all because you can’t bring yourself to accept that I’m right. Your defence of Lascelles on a weekly basis is borderline nauseating.

I can't help you if you can't accept what actually happened

Your constant attempts to prove a point while getting it spectacularly wrong are entertaining as fuck

you do realise that the responsibility for marking a player can switch depending on where said player is on the pitch don't you?

Don't you???

you do realise that the responsibility for marking a player can switch depending on where said player is on the pitch don't you?

Don't you???

Not when he had his own player to mark. Never mind your nauseating love for Lascelles; you are nauseating.