Crystal Palace v NUFC | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v NUFC

Team certainly looked better organized and committed though bereft of confidence. Wilson's goal was a lovely overhead finish. If you're a goal down and you scrap back for a point it's a decent result. The Var decision was correct.

Nothing changes, saved by VAR!

Shaky at the back Longstaff fucking useless, ASM not at the races and Joelinton offers nothing.

Up next - Chelsea (fuck me)

Well that was shit but a point away from home is decent for now. I don't know why Gayle is even in the 25 man squad as it's a waste of a place. May as well kept Carroll.

I'll may be able to give a better answer when I see some highlights Mc. Having watched Palace being denied a win at Arsenal last game I would have taken a point before the game today.

Krafth was dragged by his shirt leaving Benteke with a free header - it was a great jump and header by Benteke but he wouldn't have had the freedom if not for Krafth getting dragged out of position

Benteke had a goal ruled out in the 87th minute by VAR! Did you not see it?

At least the Mackems got beat and little arms Prickford let in 5 today 🤣

Aye but it was the correct decision to disallow it for a clear infringement - VAR didn't save us, they just helped to come to the correct decision

Aye but it was the correct decision to disallow it for a clear infringement - VAR didn't save us, they just helped to come to the correct decision

Well it did because if it counted and it would've if not for VAR then CP would've won.

Do you even watch football?

Decent point although maybe fortunate. Palace have been playing well lately so take it and move onto Chelsea😁

OK thanks! I'm not.

I'll give it one more go...

To suggest VAR 'saved' us implies that an incorrect or dubious VAR decision bailed us out

This correct VAR decision for the clear infringement of Krafth made sure that the rules of the game were followed exactly as they would be if the referee or referees assistant had spotted it in open play

you're welcome