Crystal Palace v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v NUFC

S
Sooooo after this latest inspiring performance, where do things stand in the Broocie V Rafa stats now?

How are the new loan signings doing, the one's that the sheep were wanking over not too long ago?
It's really got to you hasn't it:grinning:
Bruce still ahead as it stands....

Sooooo after this latest inspiring performance, where do things stand in the Broocie V Rafa stats now?
As compared with last season, Brucey is 3 points ahead, same number of goals scored but 7 more conceded and one league place ahead.

Rafa got 17 points from the last 11 games.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who we play Bruce is putting 10 at the back and parking the bus. I'm all for sticking with a player but we need goals and joelinton needs dropped for someone who can hit a barn door

What the fuck have we done in a previous life to deserve the state of things we've got under Ashley?

It may be pointless getting rid of Brooce as it complicates things further for the fans in that it looks like it's about the team but it's not and never has been. Hopefully this time round, someone gets what they deserve and the sinking ship that he's produced stays sunk until he gets out of dodge.

So if Bruce isn't picking the team, has no say in transfers and clearly the training/tactics aren't working, it begs the question - what is he actually doing?

I don't think it's not Bruce picking the team I just think he's being told to play Joelinton because of the £40m fatty has wasted on him.
The only way he's going to get anything back on him is if he plays, and by a miracle he starts scoring.

I still say something is up fatty spending £40m on a player who had only scored 7 goals for his previous club.

Doesn't matter who we play Bruce is putting 10 at the back and parking the bus. I'm all for sticking with a player but we need goals and joelinton needs dropped for someone who can hit a barn door
Bruce has publicly stated that the players he inherited are not capable of playing the way he wants so he has reverted to the ex managers blueprint.

When he does eventually change the style and mentality it will make no difference as we still be crap because Ashley has us setup exactly the way he wants us.

The only difference as far as i'm concerned is being able to watch footballers that are allowed to express themselves.

How does Bruce want them to play? Like his Sheffield Utd side that did nothing, or maybe his Huddersfield team that did nothing? His famous Wigan team or Palace side or Birmingham? Let’s not forget the mackems, and then there’s Hull, Villa and Wednesday.
Can’t wait til he gets us playing the way he wants, what a treat awaits.

Reactions: Rza
I still say something is up fatty spending £40m on a player who had only scored 7 goals for his previous club.

One thing is a two fingered salute to Rafa in that money will be spent/wasted on the players Ashley sees fit rather than someone the fans liked, controlling the team.

Another thing is that, it's highly possible with the majority of players bought under his 'tenure', there may be some sort of back-hander involved and someone will have potentially gotten rich on the back of it*

*This post contains a theory that is not an outright accusation but based on our own eyes the most logical explanation of a possible idea.:whist:

But do we have players who cam express themselves?

I struggle to think of a player who has progressed this season but a few who have gone backwards. Also, Bruce had 5 of his own signings starting today.

Bruce has publicly stated that the players he inherited are not capable of playing the way he wants so he has reverted to the ex managers blueprint.

When he does eventually change the style and mentality it will make no difference as we still be crap because Ashley has us setup exactly the way he wants us.

The only difference as far as i'm concerned is being able to watch footballers that are allowed to express themselves.

When Broocey made that statement it was a complete cop out then anyway and it was never challenged in the media.

It's all right and saying that the players can follow the old training or formation but when it comes to in game tactics or tweaks here and there, that's where things fall to shit. We also have various different personnel anyway so im fucked as to why it's not been mentioned.

On reflection, I am coming around to the idea that under Bruce, it might be preferable to lose 7-2 rather than 1-0. At least we might have goals to celebrate.

This is what it's all about - slating an Ashley appointment

It just proves beyond doubt that the three seasons under Rafa where he was making public announcements pleading for the fans to turn up in numbers and somehow building their hopes that there might actually be a project whilst knowing he was being shafted were just another 3 wasted seasons letting Ashley off the hook

It's not just those who went through the turnstiles during that period that need to have a little look at themselves

Back to the bollocks I see.

Some muppets can't get it in their neanderthal crania that a decent manager with a decent plan was the best chance of getting a club sale at the sort of price that would encourage Ashley to leave.

Last edited:
S

It's really got to you hasn't it:grinning:
Bruce still ahead as it stands....

It has PM yes, NOT because I was a disciple of St Rafa who managed somehow to achieve god like status with relatively mediocre results. BUT the fact it has to be one of the stupiest comparisons EVER! The sheep clutching at straws to protect their new messiah (based purely on him being a Geordie) because they have nothing else. The sooner this stupid stat is put to bed, the better!

If somebody wants to buy and Ashley wants to sell the deal will go through regardless of who is manager

It really is as simple as that

Rafas PL price is 6 mil a season - I'm sure he would jump at the chance if there was an actual promised (in writing) project

Assuming of course a new owner would want him