Crystal Palace v Aston Villa - Sun 16 May - 12pm - Sky | Page 6 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v Aston Villa - Sun 16 May - 12pm - Sky

Where I think Ramsey and young players in general need to learn quickly, is actually not his finishing and composure (which is one thing), but he tried to bring a ball down on the edge of the palace penalty area with 4-5 players ahead of him, he messed it up and palace countered with a good chance.

He should’ve just flicked it towards the box or headed it, not been too fancy

Also, like seeing SJM in this almost right forward position where he can cut in. I’ve been thinking for a long time, I’d like to see him play more there in easier games like this. It moves him out of Luiz’s space, and he can do his body roll thing to get a shot off, not 30 yards from our goal.

Great chance for Hause

Hause is a good player when he’s given a task. This game it’s to mark Benteke out of the game. I’ve played with many defenders over the years who are better when they know who to mark and don’t have to think about it so fluidly, I think he’ll be absolutely fine. He’s given me confidence there is a half decent player in there, he’s much improved in the few chances he was than the player I thought he was (I wasn’t a big fan in prior seasons).
Good chance. Naturally good in the air. I remember the Leicester cup game, where he'd of headed a fridge away

How are we not at least 1 goal up. Completely dominant display so far with slow paced but good passing football. Hause's 2 long balls have been precise.