Crystal Palace v Aston Villa - Sun 16 May - 12pm - Sky | Page 5 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace v Aston Villa - Sun 16 May - 12pm - Sky

Hause is a good player when he’s given a task. This game it’s to mark Benteke out of the game. I’ve played with many defenders over the years who are better when they know who to mark and don’t have to think about it so fluidly, I think he’ll be absolutely fine. He’s given me confidence there is a half decent player in there, he’s much improved in the few chances he was than the player I thought he was (I wasn’t a big fan in prior seasons).

Hause is apparently the most dominant cb in Europe in terms of winning aerial duels so is actually the ideal man to mark Benteke. Feel free to blame me when Benteke inevitably scores 3 headers.

Luiz really isn’t playing as badly as people make out, I posted it in his thread but he’s harder to appreciate on a TV I think and needs to be seen in the flesh.

He hasn’t had a great season but his standards, but only had a few shockers such as Leeds that I can think of.

He should be fine today as long as the midfield in front of him counter fairly quickly or if we are on the front foot, they aren’t all trying to play in the space I would dedicate to him to play in.

2021 , 21 games 21 points 21 goals . Borderline relegation form

Its a good job they actually count the points won in the first half of the season then isn't it. I know you've never forgiven Smith for replacing Brucey and daring to do a better job but we are going finish higher than we have in 10 years and you're trying to make out it's a disaster.

Butland could be a good shout for us as number 2 to Emi. Would’ve been sensible to have said that after he plays, let’s hope it’s curse of the poster from me