Crystal Palace 16:00 July 26th Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Crystal Palace 16:00 July 26th Tottenham Hotspur

Spursex

Alert Team
Last game of the season and we look like we'll need the win to hopefully grab a Europa spot.

Of course, we are more than capable of doing it, but will we?

Surely we wouldn't capitulate the way we did against Sheffield in this game.

Our tails are up, we're on a roll, so I can't see us rolling over.

final score Palace 0 Spurs 3.

Wow, seen the run Palace are on?!

7 consecutive losses:
Liverpool 4-0
Burnley 1-0
Leicester 3-0
Chelsea 3-2
Villa 2-0
Man Utd 2-0
Wolves 2-0

For = 2, Against = 17

Harry will fancy his chances for the Golden Boot!

Be surprised to see Roy there next season.

Harry is on fire as is Hugo.

Jose will set the team up to keep Harry happy.

4-0 Spurs.
Hugo just looks so fit now . He is back to near his best . Doesn’t bugger about with the ball at his feet , doesn’t bugger about with players that aren’t pulling their weight , looks lean and mean . I wouldn’t want to upset him at the moment . Some of his keeping lately has been brilliant .
2-0 Tottenham, Winks and Aurier ! Remember where you heard it first

Hugo just looks so fit now . He is back to near his best . Doesn’t bugger about with the ball at his feet , doesn’t bugger about with players that aren’t pulling their weight , looks lean and mean . I wouldn’t want to upset him at the moment . Some of his keeping lately has been brilliant .

Winks and AIRHEAD to score ha ha ...methinks you are light headed confused and dilusional today Walthy

If we can't smash an already broken team, then we are in far more trouble than any of us ever thought.

After watching their pathetic performance last night, I'm upping my scoreline prediction from 3-0 to 5-0, Harry and Son are going to be having a shopping day.
If Harry scores 2 on Sunday that puts him level with Van Persie in Premier League scoring chart at number 12, and he'll have done so in 70 less games.

That's some going!

We will beat these, they are shocking.

Looks like we have to rely on Chelsea twice...

If we win and they beat EITHER Wolves or Arsenal we get Europa. If they lose both no Europe for us.
That's pretty much the case. Only breathing space we've got is to beat Palace and Wolves only draw at Chelsea, in which case we take sixth place by a point. That would be cutting it fine however. As I've said in another thread, we really need Liverpool to beat Chelsea tomorrow night , whereby Chelsea will almost certainly have to beat Wolves on the last day to guarantee CL qualification. We need Chelsea to go into the Wolves match with a game mentality that says they have to win. Being dependent on Chelsea is never a good space for Spurs to be in.

Wow, seen the run Palace are on?!

7 consecutive losses:
Liverpool 4-0
Burnley 1-0
Leicester 3-0
Chelsea 3-2
Villa 2-0
Man Utd 2-0
Wolves 2-0

For = 2, Against = 17

Harry will fancy his chances for the Golden Boot!

Be surprised to see Roy there next season.
I'll be surprised if Hodgson isn't there next season. Both Hodgson and the Palace Board seem totally devoid of ambition, his brief at the outset seems to be to ensure that the Club stays in the Premiership, something he's quite adapt at. They probably wouldn't have lost seven on the bounce if they had been in a relegation struggle. Like Bournemouth on occasions in the past, they seem to go to the beach once another season in the top flight is ensured. A Southern England Newcastle, they let their fans down with their lack of ambition.

You're going for the easy options Walt. Probably will be a closer game than we are expecting, with Sissoko scoring a late winner for us.

They have had injuries to key players but Hodgson is tactically aware and I don’t think predicting a walkover is realistic....I’m predicting 2-0 to Palace because it worked against Leicester.

What if anything is Hodgson likely to do ? I dont think he will fall into the same trap that Jose laid for Leicester. Unless he is past caring ?