Critical development | Vital Football

Critical development

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
News from the CG that a new ground closer to the city is being touted by a potential investor.

More to follow once I remember my Ozzy log in details

The coolmore boys are all over this one chaps. The whole Eastern side will be redeveloped and incorporated within the Broadmarsh development.

Read more on COYRs where I will be fantasising from my Ozzy10 account about revolving incinerators and magic staircases that transports travellers to any destination in the Narrow Marsh.

I shit you not, this one has legs gents

The coolmore boys are all over this one chaps. The whole Eastern side will be redeveloped and incorporated within the Broadmarsh development.

Read more on COYRs where I will be fantasising from my Ozzy10 account about revolving incinerators and magic staircases that transports travellers to any destination in the Narrow Marsh.

I shit you not, this one has legs gents
There is nothing in the vicinity of broadmarsh that could remotely hold a stadium, let alone the traffic involved.

you mean like Derby county ?
Who spent the first 5 years in their new stadium in the Premier League, and one season subsequently

Who have consistently outperformed us on attendances (until VERY recently) and income since then?

Have you got any more good examples? I'll take Darlington and Coventry off you and raise you Sunderland, Hull, Wigan, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Man City, Swansea, Cardiff, Reading, Huddersfield, Millwall, Rotherham, Southampton, Brighton

Who spent the first 5 years in their new stadium in the Premier League, and one season subsequently

Who have consistently outperformed us on attendances (until VERY recently) and income since then?

Have you got any more good examples? I'll take Darlington and Coventry off you and raise you Sunderland, Hull, Wigan, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Man City, Swansea, Cardiff, Reading, Huddersfield, Millwall, Rotherham, Southampton, Brighton

To be fair, Derby aren't really a good example. The Baseball Ground was way too small for the number of fans they have. A new stadium helped enormously with their attendance, a new stadium in our case wouldn't lead to a massive increase in attendance like it did with them.

Probably one of the most interesting is MK Dons. Their stadium is very good but only ensures that any big club can bring more supporters than they have.However they have used it for various snooker events and use it for Darts events too as well as being a hotel /corporate events etc. Hence they appear to have good use for it but hasn't improved their performance on the field.