Critchleys Replacement | Page 4 | Vital Football

Critchleys Replacement

Well, I wonder who it is going to be? The odds look certainly stacked in Rosenior's favour!! What do they know that we don't? I know very little about him other than what I have just read on Wikipedia.

Liam Rosenior 1/3
Micky Mellon 4/1
Michael Appleton 12/1

Odds from betvictor, Saturday the11th June 2022 at 1.20pm Perth time.

:clown:

Well, I wonder who it is going to be? The odds look certainly stacked in Rosenior's favour!! What do they know that we don't? I know very little about him other than what I have just read on Wikipedia.

Liam Rosenior 1/3
Micky Mellon 4/1
Michael Appleton 12/1

Odds from betvictor, Saturday the11th June 2022 at 1.20pm Perth time.

:clown:
Press saying deal for Rosenior nearly over line !

Sadlers 3year anniversary today, would be surprised if announcement isn't made today with reference on clubs social media on the journey so far and going forward under a new manager etc.

Duff to Barnsleh confirmed, surely it's Rosenior.

Would Appleton come in as a number 2 now?

I'm hoping that Rosenior is still happening, and actually any delay is merely around how do we do any agreement with Derby for compensation given the state they are in at the moment.

Looking like the Rosenior appointment is going pear shaped. If anything was going to happen, it should have done by now surely. Could be something to do with compensation and probably a stalemate situation. Wouldn't surprise me if Lord Voldermort was named.

He who hesitates n all that. Its becoming quite boring tbh. It doesn't matter how much the club wants to make sure, they won't its as simple as that. Nothings a 100% certainty, Certainly not after Critchley.

I had a look at AVFTT last night and they are just as confused as we are. Some, seriously suggesting that the most worthy candidates have been interviewed for a 3rd time. Surely not? I'm just hoping that Rosenior is still our man and that things are being delayed by the present circumstances within the Derby camp.

Last edited:
Looking like the Rosenior appointment is going pear shaped. If anything was going to happen, it should have done by now surely. Could be something to do with compensation and probably a stalemate situation. Wouldn't surprise me if Lord Voldermort was named.

Or Hagrid for that matter.

Last edited: