Critch says "No" to Frenchie coming back | Vital Football

Critch says "No" to Frenchie coming back

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
“It’s not worked out for Armand which is a shame for him, but I don’t know why it hasn’t worked out.
“I don’t know what his thoughts or his plans are for the future.
“Armand wanted to leave in the summer and we wished him all the best, but it’s not worked out for him at the moment, so hopefully he can find somewhere that can make him happy and somewhere where he can play his football for the second half of the season.”
When asked if Blackpool would be interested in bringing him back, Critchley added: “No, I don’t think so. Armand wanted to leave, he was out of contract, so I think that ship has sailed now.”

" Armand wanted to leave, he was out of contract, so I think that ship has sailed now " :clap: To or too ? right, lay it down as it is or every one will play the same hand. Lets not forget this isnt the first occasion for AG to leave.

We should take Frenchie back again on a 2 year contract. One thing is for sure--he can score goals and that is exactly what we are in need of--a regular goal scorer. He is destined as Bob suggests to be snapped up by the Cod-Enders if we don't sign him. I firmly believe we need him and the team needs him. Why go fishing for a striker in the January window when this fish is already in our landing net. I think NC should reconsider this option.

Last edited: