Cricket..England v New Zealand | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cricket..England v New Zealand

Well i'll keep that to myself but certainly not as many as your imagination bragged about but i did find the love of my life a long time ago thankfully.:yes: UTB

Just because you've never left Treeton dosen't mean others haven't seen the big wide world and met lots of nice women, (and blokes). Nothing imaginary about it mate. For you sure, but not for most other folk.

Just because you've never left Treeton dosen't mean others haven't seen the big wide world and met lots of nice women, (and blokes). Nothing imaginary about it mate. For you sure, but not for most other folk.
Yeah thee keep telling thissen that Beany you Massive stud you,say it often and i'm sure you'll believe it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If only they'd done a programme or ten thousand programmes about your exploits eh?:ROFLMAO: UTB

Just had a quick look in and ,yes GB,I am touring in the motorhome so no posting for a while. Nice to see the England test team continuing with the novel policy of picking keepers who can't catch. Meanwhile Jonny B scores runs for fun in the T 20.

Agree with the Keepers situation TT, Bracey even makes Buttler look half decent !!!

Just had a quick look in and ,yes GB,I am touring in the motorhome so no posting for a while. Nice to see the England test team continuing with the novel policy of picking keepers who can't catch. Meanwhile Jonny B scores runs for fun in the T 20.
What I inadvertently put on a previous post nice to see you back and on the ball again😊

Nice one TT. Enjoy mate, we're off to God's own coastline soon. 👍

Well from the bits i've seen this 20.20 series v Sri Lanka has been so one sided it's untreal.What a shower of bobbar Sri Lanka have been.UTB

Well from the bits i've seen this 20.20 series v Sri Lanka has been so one sided it's untreal.What a shower of bobbar Sri Lanka have been.UTB
Morgan gets his strongest team to play a very poor side as, yet again, the ECB prioritise one day stuff over Test match cricket then moan when we lose a series.

Tail's wagging the dog Rod- meanwhile Yorks top the north group. Got 224 last night to win by 80 odd runs v Northants with a team without Root,Bairstow,Malan,Rashid and Willey. Kohler -Cadmore and Frain out injured too.

Scarboro' hoteliers and B&B's not happy at Yorks moving the game v Lancs back to Headingley for capacity reasons.

Sri Lanka did well today from 21-4 they made 241-9.Come on England you can get that total tho.UTB

Well I’m not watching em I only came in from the garden half an hour ago and I saw the result on my iPad but so as not to spoil it I’ll say well done (if we won) and what a bag of shyte that was ( if the result was reversed)

Excellent win from England. Whole new squad called up at short notice, including five debutants, against a team who had won ten of their last twelve ODI matches. Bowled them out for 141 and won comfortably by nine wickets. Incredible strength in depth at the moment. Well done lads, especially Ben Stokes captaining the side for the first time :clap: