Cricket..England v New Zealand | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cricket..England v New Zealand

Agreed Bully. By the way lads how good was it to hear that near normal crowd today? It's been a long time coming. 👏

England 2nd inns 67-5 pathetic.Our Joe's 5 not out from 48 deliveries,christ on a bike that's making Sir Geoffrey look a quick scorer.:giggle:UTB

Last edited:
I avoided this thread as I wanted to watch the highlights show currently 84/7 on here it’s just embarrassing no other word for it how the hell we are the no3 test team in the world baffles me we’ve got half a team who aren’t test standard atm and this keeper makes buttler look like Alan knott
i personally am dreading the ashes series I know we have players to come back but we have too many that don’t appear to be able to take the step up in grade wood out scoring more than half the side in both innings is a damming indictment of this side

So you don't think it's cos our Joe made only 15 runs in this test then Pops?:giggle: UTB
It is because of the rotational system now employed. Consistency of selection is required. Play your best players allmost all the time and only bring in younger players if they are good enough when one regular is having a bad spell. Root cannot always compensate for the failures around him.

It is because of the rotational system now employed. Consistency of selection is required. Play your best players allmost all the time and only bring in younger players if they are good enough when one regular is having a bad spell. Root cannot always compensate for the failures around him.
Michael Vaughan said as much last night whatever you think of him he was a good batsman and an even better captain he knows his stuff cricket wise (needs to keep his trap shut regarding footy mind) I got the rotation thing when players were stuck in the bubble to an extent but now we should be playing our strongest side regardless which this certainly isn’t, take nowt away from the kiwis though they have thoroughly deserved this series win and I hope they can go on and beat India in the final

Lost by 8 wkts I dint watch as I’m busy trying get some order to this house
the things they’ll do so they can watch the footy on the tele I hope the footy team put a better show on but I won’t hold my breath

Not like TT to duck out on stuff, so no. He's probably trying to explain LBW to a Portugese family, or worse still, explain how Kevin McCabe is still a twat..

Don't think explaining the concept of a big wide world out there will resonate with someone who has only ever left Treeton to visit The Lane or Shirecliffe.:rolleyes:

Don't think explaining the concept of a big wide world out there will resonate with someone who has only ever left Treeton to visit The Lane or Shirecliffe.:rolleyes:

Rod is a well travelled man of the world. I'm astonished you should suggest that he has a parochial view of life away from the gas lamps and pit ponies of our favourite mining village...

Rod is a well travelled man of the world. I'm astonished you should suggest that he has a parochial view of life away from the gas lamps and pit ponies of our favourite mining village...
....Mmm, when you put it like that.
Certainly a well travelled BLADES follower as the fact i've seen our boys play on more than 180 different grounds tells ya, but unlike some i won't tell how many shags i've had on my travels(imaginary or otherwise) i'm far too mature and respectful to women to tell such stories.:yes: UTB