Crewe | Vital Football

Crewe

Deduct points for calling off game tonight,twice against Oxford but played a game on Saturday,

The first calling off was due to a positive test on the day of the game. The second is apparently due to changes to the covid rules announced since Saturday and the changing local situation.

I'd be careful about calling for points deduction as we may well find ourselves calling off matches if any of our players are tested positive.

The first calling off was due to a positive test on the day of the game. The second is apparently due to changes to the covid rules announced since Saturday and the changing local situation.

I'd be careful about calling for points deduction as we may well find ourselves calling off matches if any of our players are tested positive.
So when Leyton orient could not field a side against Spurs through COVID why did they have to forfeit the tie ?

WASH your hands
WEAR a mask
KEEP your distance

And if you can't follow simple instructions meaning that your team can't play GET a points deduction

Car sharing on the way to training, sharing the changing room before and after training, physical contact during training.
If one player tests positive for covid, then I think the rules would require all the players to self isolate .

Car sharing on the way to training, sharing the changing room before and after training, physical contact during training.
If one player tests positive for covid, then I think the rules would require all the players to self isolate .

One thing that I’ve never understood in professional sport - even before COVID - is communal use of water bottles. I’m convinced that players still don’t have their own bottles.