Crewe | Page 6 | Vital Football

Crewe

The revolution bar in York is worth a visit. Good food too. On your second point about rugby fans' weight. Obviously i cant speak for everybody but personally my weight is attributed to the fact that every time i have a go on your mum she gives me a biscuit afterwards.

As trolling goes this is really poor, 1997 rang and asked for their 'ya mam' insults back.

Total cringe.

The revolution bar in York is worth a visit. Good food too. On your second point about rugby fans' weight. Obviously i cant speak for everybody but personally my weight is attributed to the fact that every time i have a go on your mum she gives me a biscuit afterwards.
You seem to be confusing a chocolate finger with a biscuit.

Sat on the banks of the Ouse seems quite apt for the flabby. Not an image i care to dwell.
Just sat there munching the biscuits hindleymons mum gave him apparently ... Big question is though - If it's one bic per go, how quick is he?! Must be a one pump chump because he's not burning many calories

A person of fine taste - Revolution bar FFS

and then your really original and tastful comment about biscuits - FFS

Well what a surprise. Crewe have called off another game as two more players now have Covid. It’s an absolute shambles as clearly they never followed the government isolation procedures when those other two got it the other week, travelling on a team bus etc. Give it a week and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were infections as a result of this in our team. Sadly like most things the efl can’t get a grip of this issue and allowing clubs to ignore national guidance around isolation periods is unacceptable. Why they can be allowed to call of games because if this but Tranmere for example are allowed to play is beyond me.

Apparently according to Tranmere they were told by the EFL, Crewe have already been deducted points for the Oxford cancellation and would have been hit with more had ours been called off, because it is the rearranged fixture and they have already lost the points, may as well call it off again. Any team who calls a match off due to covid gets a points deduction of up to 15 points.

The incompetence of the EFL is astounding.

Edit: Crewe have been charged and the standard punishment for the charge is 3 points deduction for the first offence, having seen us punished with 12 points for missing payments despite the fact we did not miss a payment, Crewes deduction looks a formality.

Last edited:
Tranmere were told they had to play youth players. Given revelations of recent years perhaps they’ve disbanded their set up and have none.

Tranmere were told they had to play youth players. Given revelations of recent years perhaps they’ve disbanded their set up and have none.

Crewe have an U23 team. they should have played some of them v Oxford United,
if they were Covid free.

Last edited:
Apparently according to Tranmere they were told by the EFL, Crewe have already been deducted points for the Oxford cancellation and would have been hit with more had ours been called off, because it is the rearranged fixture and they have already lost the points, may as well call it off again. Any team who calls a match off due to covid gets a points deduction of up to 15 points.

The incompetence of the EFL is astounding.

Edit: Crewe have been charged and the standard punishment for the charge is 3 points deduction for the first offence, having seen us punished with 12 points for missing payments despite the fact we did not miss a payment, Crewes deduction looks a formality.
Wanderers was a zero points reduction twice not too long ago.