Crewe | Vital Football

Crewe

Nothing to fear , should get at least 1pt but hopefully 3pts.
0-1 is my sky super 6 prediction.

It's a hard one to call, we've been a bit shakey in the first half of games before rallying in the second half, so as long as we can start well or if Crewe can't take an early advantage, I think we'll get something. We rested as much of the first team as we could against Port Vale, so hopefully we'll be fresh. But saying that, crewes last game was called off for covid, hopefully that means they'll be a bit rusty though?!

Neck on the line, 2-1 Wigan win, although former players seem to perform against us, so if Mandron gets an equaliser in the 93rd min, I won't be surprised!

📰 TEAM NEWS...

🔹 Will Keane comes straight in, replacing Joe Garner who misses out due to concussion after he sustained a head injury against Doncaster Rovers.

Joe is currently being monitored by our medical staff in adherence with FA concussion guidelines.

#wafc 🔵⚪

📰 TEAM NEWS...

🔹 Will Keane comes straight in, replacing Joe Garner who misses out due to concussion after he sustained a head injury against Doncaster Rovers.

Joe is currently being monitored by our medical staff in adherence with FA concussion guidelines.

#wafc 🔵⚪

That answers the question of why we went for a striker instead of reinforcements for the defence.

Hope Joe recovers quickly.

One of the "definite" away trips this one .................. such a shame we're not there to watch the game.

No Garner eh? ........ that puts a slightly different hue on things. I'd have gone for a win, but a draw away from home wouldn't be a disaster.

Bollocks, I hope Will Keane overwhelms me with a debut hat-trick. 3-0 Tics.

What happens here then. Crewe currentl have 2 players on the pitch that have the virus. They have gone againt the guidelines and played them anyway.

What happens here then. Crewe currentl have 2 players on the pitch that have the virus. They have gone againt the guidelines and played them anyway.
Well the match should be stopped and points awarded to us.
Crewe then should be deducted 12 points and a huge fine.
How true is this then?