Crewe Fans Complain! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Crewe Fans Complain!

If you were to compile a list of traditional FL clubs likely to be the next to drop into the Conference, they would be near the top.
I was looking at the table yesterday and thought that the clubs near the bottom that probably are due to have their first experience of non league were Northampton and Crewe.

I was looking at the table yesterday and thought that the clubs near the bottom that probably are due to have their first experience of non league were Northampton and Crewe.

Northampton, definitely they've "escaped" a number of times ove rthe last 10 years or so.

When was a lad... ( early 80s)
They were always down the bottom of division four of not bottom.
Northampton did finish bottom in the 90s but escaped relegation due to Macclesfield's ground not being league standard( think it was) even though Chester were playing there at the time!

I questioned PerthImps reasoning behind his prediction league entry as he had cobblers in the lower reaches whilst nearly everyone else had them as promotion rivals, PerthImp looking rather astute at the moment, I wouldn't have called it in a million years.

I had them 5th from bottom, living in Northamptonshire I'd heard nothing that indicated they would be pushing for promotion. At the same time I might have just put them there through wishful thinking.

Does it state on the tickets/web site to buy tickets, that the club reserve the right to move visiting fans to another seat/area prior to the game, without warning?
If not, get it on there!!!