Crewe Fans Complain! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Crewe Fans Complain!

It's because they were moved from better seats, which they'd paid for in advance, to worse ones.

I don't know why this would be hard to understand?
It's not hard to understand, we have a one tier price structure so there are no 'better' seats, those seats are normal prices to home supporters so no different to any other seat. What an individual classes as better or worse is irrelevant, for Crewe to claim they were moved to worse seats only stands up if we treat our own supporters differently and we don't. The uni prices also are the same regardless of whether they are in the Uni stand or Stacey West so again no difference.

Some seats in the Selenity are cheaper, the restricted view ones.
Their argument which is fair enough they were sold tickets for one stand but were moved to another and didn't find out until the day of the game.

Their argument which is fair enough they were sold tickets for one stand but were moved to another and didn't find out until the day of the game.
I've always had to pay the same full price for seats in the selenity even though they are restricted. Some of the seats are ridiculously restricted ie front row behind the dugouts and should be significantly less imo.

Before my last reply I went on to the ticketing and the restricted view ones I looked at were the same price, didn't look at every single one though so perhaps there are some.

At the bottom of B7 in the SW wouldn't have been too different by the looks of it.

261_0_1186356303.jpg

no they aren't. i don't know where you got that information from, but it is really easy to check/refute by looking on eventbrite.

I initially I had some sympathy with the Crewe supporters. However, when one collates the facts, on reflection I don't believe they have been hard done by:

- They had open access to both the Uni and BM stands and unallocated seating.

- If one points a camera at a breeze block wall, there is a high probability one will get a picture of a breeze block wall!

- For good or bad its part and parcel of watching football in 4th and 3rd tier of English football. I have endured far worse as an away Imp, including getting piss wet through at Gresty Rd.

Last edited:
I notice the Crewe supporters' group that complained is a new organisation so perhaps they are simply trying to make a name for themselves.
All a lot of fuss about nothing if you ask me, they have very little to complain about apart from their own poor showing and support of course...

It's because they were moved from better seats, which they'd paid for in advance, to worse ones.

I don't know why this would be hard to understand?

Whilst I agree they did not get the seats as specified were they moved to cheaper seats? I thought the cost in the SW and BM was the same. They could have been in the corner of the SW with a restricted view.

People keep saying they were moved. Were the club ever considering putting them in the Stacey West? Or was the plan all along for them to go in the Uni/BM corner?

Is this simply an oversight that the club have printed the wrong locations on the tickets?