Crewe Alexandra (a): David Artell: "I'm not sure Lincoln have had to work that hard tonight." | Vital Football

Crewe Alexandra (a): David Artell: "I'm not sure Lincoln have had to work that hard tonight."

He sounds pretty dumbfounded! But also that we outfought them... if it was Lambert he'd be talking about how they should have won.

But still scant praise for City there. Seems to be a big reluctance from these defeated managers to actually come out and say what a bloody good side we are.
But who cares? Results, end of.

But still scant praise for City there. Seems to be a big reluctance from these defeated managers to actually come out and say what a bloody good side we are.
But who cares? Results, end of.
Agreed - you don't get points for praise, opposing managers only tend to give praise (in public) when the opposing side look pretty and lose. I think MA and the squad can live with that.

Ah, yes. The Conference days. Everybody loved us until the Cowleys rocked up.
And kept squealing on the touchline. And the keeper kept falling over 'injured' after 70 minutes. And we had a pub player at centre forward. (actually No 10, like Messi)

MA's problem is he's too nice. Ask Evans.