Credit where due. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Credit where due.

"Just take the jabs"

That's a classic. The mentality of people who have absolutely no comprehension of just how strongly many unvaccinated people feel about this and how absolutely set in their position they are. They have their reasons and won't be dictated to. It isn't trivial. And the more they're targeted, pressured and coerced, the more justified they feel and the harder they will refuse it.

Psychology wise this isn't too difficult but it doesn't stop many, many pro vax people who should be smart enough to know this from castigating the unvaccinated or trivialising the whole thing.

"Just take the jabs"

That's a classic. The mentality of people who have absolutely no comprehension of just how strongly many unvaccinated people feel about this and how absolutely set in their position they are. They have their reasons and won't be dictated to. It isn't trivial. And the more they're targeted, pressured and coerced, the more justified they feel and the harder they will refuse it.

Psychology wise this isn't too difficult but it doesn't stop many, many pro vax people who should be smart enough to know this from castigating the unvaccinated or trivialising the whole thing.
Chronic, just my twp penneth mate. No one refused the polio jabs in the 1950's
why should they now? They have a choice but still they bleat.

'Bleat'..... as if being persecuted for being unvaccinated is ever justified in a scenario like this? I guess they could make the choice to get the vaccine then feel permanently anxious of developing heart issues or whatever else. A perfectly acceptable situation to be forced into, right?

Polio in the 1950's - different and more serious disease, different time, less reason to be suspicious, not politicised so much, etc.

Chronic, just my twp penneth mate. No one refused the polio jabs in the 1950's
why should they now? They have a choice but still they bleat.
How do you know no one refused chips back then the government who ever was in made sure you heard what they wanted you to hear not the case nowadays nobody should forced to have something injected into their bodies they don’t want and you just saying do it does what exactly ? it’s just like them saying to you don’t do it it’s a choice and always should ive been jabbed twice I don’t want the booster my reasoning is I don’t believe it’s doing any good, my choice !

What do the vaccinated and the unvaccinated have in common?

Neither will ever be fully vaccinated!

Variant variant variant

Booster booster booster.....

How do you know no one refused chips back then the government who ever was in made sure you heard what they wanted you to hear not the case nowadays nobody should forced to have something injected into their bodies they don’t want and you just saying do it does what exactly ? it’s just like them saying to you don’t do it it’s a choice and always should ive been jabbed twice I don’t want the booster my reasoning is I don’t believe it’s doing any good, my choice !

So you can find the evidence my comment was wrong? I lived through it mate
and still stick to it....a school mate got polio and it blighted his life once he survived and then died too young.

Let's agree to disagree. But I bet loads who are bleating about vaccine passports
would take the necessary jabs they would need to go on hol to some farway places.

I also think that some decisions to be unvaxxed are politically motivated.,,,,again
just one extra penneth from me.

So you can find the evidence my comment was wrong? I lived through it mate
and still stick to it....a school mate got polio and it blighted his life once he survived and then died too young.

Let's agree to disagree. But I bet loads who are bleating about vaccine passports
would take the necessary jabs they would need to go on hol to some farway places.

I also think that some decisions to be unvaxxed are politically motivated.,,,,again
just one extra penneth from me.
I didn’t live through the war but I know from propaganda the government only let you hear what they wanted !
but yes I don’t want to get into a TT situation with you so we’ll agree we disagree 🤝

Is that your way of saying that you revere S2 users deeply and any of their esteemed users reading should know that there's at least one poster on here who doesn't endorse my oh how shocking views on that c**nt Hamilton?

You are one hell of a tired, empty man.

How's the interaction going on Bladesmad lad.

I didn’t live through the war but I know from propaganda the government only let you hear what they wanted !
but yes I don’t want to get into a TT situation with you so we’ll agree we disagree 🤝
Yes the government had the "D Notice" during and for many years after.
Thanks for the agreement Bully. Just shows you can have a different view on here.

But that ignores Lord Haw Haw Bully.
There's always been propaganda, differenece is there's a greater tendency to believe it these days - and shout about not believing the party line.All to do with the growth of more channels of communication. particularly social media.
If you only get to hear one thing 99% of the time there's more tendency to accept it.

Not that I'm looking for an endless interchange mind!!

"Just take the jabs"

i had to be doubled jabbed to do mi job ,what do y suggest i do. dont be rude either lol. i fit fire doors in care homes. its 1250 a week .

i had to be doubled jabbed to do mi job ,what do y suggest i do. dont be rude either lol. i fit fire doors in care homes. its 1250 a week .

I can't say. It depends on your personal stance towards it. Most people would do what you've done.
All I will say is that I think that the coercion at play here is extremely immoral. Let's say you're unshakeable in your refusal to take the vaccine and take another job on £250 p/w less...... they've cost you about £12,000 a year. That sort of thing and worse has happened to good, strongly principled people all over the world..... and for what.

I can't say. It depends on your personal stance towards it. Most people would do what you've done.
All I will say is that I think that the coercion at play here is extremely immoral. Let's say you're unshakeable in your refusal to take the vaccine and take another job on £250 p/w less...... they've cost you about £12,000 a year. That sort of thing and worse has happened to good, strongly principled people all over the world..... and for what.
yeah , i agree wi what you say pal,its like ya say theyre making like you dont have a choice but to have it. my work partner is 30 year old so didnt have the jab ,he got put on a different site 0n half the money, so he had the first ,the second should be 8 week later. he wa told monday he,ll not be able to go away for christmas ,having paid 3600 for his holiday, cant get his money back cause travel agent aying he should have got jabbed when it was his turn.
hes been to a private place cause they,ll do it after 21 days ,theyve said if its just to go on holiday then they cant do it. hes fucking furious. hes trying another place this weak ,and saying its for work,he needs a written letter from employers to get it done. so it should turn out ok for him,unless he as a reaction to the quick turn around second jab and dies. ive told him ill look after his french wife no problems fit as fuck

And just like that you provide a detailed personal example of what I was generally getting at. Wow! It paints a perfect picture of this insanity.