Credit where credits due | Vital Football

Credit where credits due

billybobcat

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ayoze Perez, he's been banging in the goals lately and he gets a lot of stick on here. Good result but what's it with Newcastle when they go a couple up, they seem to panic and give the momentum to the opposition.

It happens to a lot of teams. Opposition has nothing to lose so go for it. I'm just pleased we seem to be hanging on more than not this season as usually we'd end up with no points. This is the best Perez has played. Rondon's been playing ok with a decent assist today. The only good thing Almiron does is to win free kicks and get opposition players booked.

It happens to a lot of teams. Opposition has nothing to lose so go for it. I'm just pleased we seem to be hanging on more than not this season as usually we'd end up with no points. This is the best Perez has played. Rondon's been playing ok with a decent assist today. The only good thing Almiron does is to win free kicks and get opposition players booked.
He made a tremendous block in his own box today, never stopped closing down.

Aye,canny performance from a mediocre squad.
Shows what could be possible with investment & ambition.
Next couple of weeks could be tasty,hopefully if Benitez stands his ground then the toad could be cornered cos there's a forthcoming riot from the "If Rafa goes we go" mob,allegedly .
Nice to hear michael owen spouting his usual shit after the game,fkn slimeball.

Had to turn the volume down when Owen was talking. As for Perez much improved wonder will Mike flog him for a few wuid

Ayoze Perez, he's been banging in the goals lately and he gets a lot of stick on here. Good result but what's it with Newcastle when they go a couple up, they seem to panic and give the momentum to the opposition.
I've always found him decent bb,.
It's the system that makes him look lightweight at times, his confidence and therefore finishing has improved since he's been given licence to play.