Credit Cards and fraud. | Vital Football

Credit Cards and fraud.

Premier 1

Vital Football Legend
Time to limit cards to personal shopping only to rejuvenate the high streets and Curtail the likes of Amozon etc

Completely disagree. Lots of independent retailers use Amazon etc as it gives them a much bigger market to sell to than just local people (nearly quoted The League of Gentleman there!).

The world has moved on. You either move with it to survive and hopefully and thrive, or you get stuck in the past and wither and die.

Whilst true credit cards lead people into dept telephone scams etc always safer when you can see who you are dealing with…
Credit cards only lead people into debt when they're not savvy enough to manage their household finances properly. There's no excuse for it.

I have a credit card that I pay off in full via direct debit each and every month. If I can't afford something I either save until I can or work out whether I really need it.

Credit cards are not the issue. Stupid people are.

Credit cards only lead people into debt when they're not savvy enough to manage their household finances properly. There's no excuse for it.

I have a credit card that I pay off in full via direct debit each and every month. If I can't afford something I either save until I can or work out whether I really need it.

Credit cards are not the issue. Stupid people are.
So do I at my age I enjoy being dept free…
I believe that eventually the credit card online banking etc will collapse due to security issues…

Yeah we'll all be keeping money in shoe boxes under our beds like Ken Dodd.
No pay in person at your Bank or Building Society make them re open.
I used to know a gentleman whose son works for the U.S.Government detecting cyber crime and he believes that the crooks are getting that sophistication that we will have to revert to old methods…..

Every evening I draw the curtains light a tallow candle, put on my fingerless gloves and pile up my gold coins to watch them glisten in the candlelight.

Swedish Co-op hit by sober attack 800 closed tills and self service hacked shape of things to come…First Electronic till I had used to have a back up manual handle in case of electricity cut….We never had to close or stop serving always had backup..

Swedish Co-op hit by sober attack 800 closed tills and self service hacked shape of things to come…First Electronic till I had used to have a back up manual handle in case of electricity cut….We never had to close or stop serving always had backup..

Imagine the damage if those who carried out the sober attack had been drunk.

Thank goodness they where not,but fanatics could destroy our economy food chain etc.

You do make a important point here. We are so dependant on technology . If the Internet crashes the consequences to important things like Blackpool Vital could be catastrophic and other less important things like food supply, travel, energy supplies etc could also be severely impacted.