'Crazy' not to use Alli | Page 3 | Vital Football

'Crazy' not to use Alli

It only needs resolving if we think Jose is the answer to a long term manager question. If he's going to crash and burn by the autumn then we shouldn't be losing our young, talented assets. Personally, I'd still want Dele out on loan over selling him.

We need to find out whether Jose implodes and the answer to that question probably comes by the end of Feb. It's just s shame that our cup final wasn't in Feb so we had that data point to throw into the conversation.

It’ll definitely be a loan, he’s worthless at the moment. If he goes on loan his value is almost guaranteed to go up. As we all know levy ain’t stupid lol

It’ll definitely be a loan, he’s worthless at the moment. If he goes on loan his value is almost guaranteed to go up. As we all know levy ain’t stupid lol

So if you offered Jose £20-30m now for squad rebuilding or £40-50m in the summer after Dele does well on loan, what would he take?

Unfortunately, we all know the answer to that. John Lundstram it is then !!!

I'm told his exit is all but certain now. It seems it will all be about how much and what conditions are attached.

Looks like Jose has won this battle with Levy, so I'll take the chance now to wish Dele all the best and hope he can soon regain his form and touch and show the player that he once was.

I'm told his exit is all but certain now. It seems it will all be about how much and what conditions are attached.

Looks like Jose has won this battle with Levy, so I'll take the chance now to wish Dele all the best and hope he can soon regain his form and touch and show the player that he once was.
Loan or transfer?

So if you offered Jose £20-30m now for squad rebuilding or £40-50m in the summer after Dele does well on loan, what would he take?

"After he does well on loan." You have no right to be so presumptuous considering the heaps of garbage Alli has dished up for three years. Unless he shows improvement in his shocking ball control and awful attitude, whoever takes him will be seeing much of what we are now.

As Delli is only a nipper! does he come under the old saying "you cant teach an old dog new tricks" I have always loved watching him, at his best that is, but the downward spiral is alarming, I have no idea what the answer is.

Jose in his Wycombe presser said Dele has a slight tendon issue which meant omitting him from the Sheffield game and may do for Wycombe .

Dont shoot the messenger.

Assuming that he does well on loan is jumping the gun a bit. Remember even without the issues with Jose this is a guy who has struggled for form and injuries for several years now. Moving to PSG would be a loan where he plays abroad for the first time, and has competition with Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe. It's certainly no foregone conclusion that he'll even get regular game time there.

Assuming that he does well on loan is jumping the gun a bit. Remember even without the issues with Jose this is a guy who has struggled for form and injuries for several years now. Moving to PSG would be a loan where he plays abroad for the first time, and has competition with Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe. It's certainly no foregone conclusion that he'll even get regular game time there.
I am not having it :-) I thought he was brilliant at the begining of the Jose Era.
He has more goals last season than Moura (35/4) and Bergwijn (14/3) combined. while only haveing 25 appearances (8 Goals and 4 Assist).
Lamela (25/2) is also infront of him in the pecking order with no reason what so ever.

I am pretty sure him not playing has nothing to do with his form or talent. Something must of happened behind doors which we didnt hear.