Crawley | Vital Football

Crawley

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
No idea whatsoever how this might pan out, far too many variables. Hoping for an opening day win in front of a packed Vic but I suppose any result is possible.

The day dawns on the start of Pools new adventure in the EFL, it feels good to know that we're back in the FL this season. At the end of this season it is imperative that Pools can look forward to another season in the EFL.

I'm not sure what to predict for today's match, I would love a victory and would be content with a draw, a lot has happened since June 20th in respect of squad "development ". I don't even think that I can predict what formation Pools will employ, let alone team selection!
Overall, I'm just hoping for a positive performance today so that the momentum from last season's success isn't lost on the opening day of the season .

Fantastic stuff. No BT sport with the EFL so anyone know how we can we watch the highlights or at least see the goal? Sounds as though we dominated the game but I must admit I was worried we just couldn't quite get the ball in the net.

Yep and on You Tube as well. I made a pleasing discovery on Saturday that maybe you all knew of but I was unaware. On the Sky sports football results page, you can click on any score and a video plays showing brief highlights. I was well chuffed cos in the NL days if you misses the BT highlights package you had to wait till Monday to see the goals.