Crawley manager is not a happy man. | Vital Football

Crawley manager is not a happy man.

Surely if the manager picks the team, chooses a system to play, and tells the players how to play, the buck stops with him? Put your money on him to be the first manager sacked!

Surely if the manager picks the team, chooses a system to play, and tells the players how to play, the buck stops with him? Put your money on him to be the first manager sacked!
Cue Crawley win on Tuesday night and go top of league two within a couple of months.

Last edited:
About the time of Stimson, hence Herrljunga's observation. Probably recommended Thurgood.
Stimson managed Thurgood at Gray's so I would say it had to be his final decision. That's not saying the Yems might have had some influence on some of the signings.

He was at Gillingham at the back end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012 when Hesssenthaler was manager! He was on non contract terms!

Never heard of him, despite his Gills' link - came across like a twat in that interview.

Any one know if tonight's match is on iFollow? It's not showing when Iog-in, so doesn't look like it's included in the package for us "overseas" fans, but I wonder if there's a pay-for stream? The Gills' site is only showing an audio option.

Never heard of him, despite his Gills' link - came across like a twat in that interview.

Any one know if tonight's match is on iFollow? It's not showing when Iog-in, so doesn't look like it's included in the package for us "overseas" fans, but I wonder if there's a pay-for stream? The Gills' site is only showing an audio option.

Ifollow doesn't show League Cup (or FA Cup).
It's audio only I'm afraid.
The Papa John's stuff is shown though.

Ifollow doesn't show League Cup (or FA Cup).
It's audio only I'm afraid.
The Papa John's stuff is shown though.

Cheers - they showed them last season (I remember watching the Stoke League Cup game and Woking and Exeter FA Cup games), but that may have been due to Covid and the lack of opportunity to get to the matches.

Cheers - they showed them last season (I remember watching the Stoke League Cup game and Woking and Exeter FA Cup games), but that may have been due to Covid and the lack of opportunity to get to the matches.

I'm not saying I'm right Steve , just my understanding of how it's been worked over the seasons since its conception.
With Covid etc , things changed.

I'm not saying I'm right Steve , just my understanding of how it's been worked over the seasons since its conception.
With Covid etc , things changed.

I think you're right generally, VG and that last year was an exception due to Covid; it would seems that they've gone badk to the normal as there are definitely no options to watch or even purchase tonight's match - only options are audio.