Crap From "How Can Lincoln City Football Club Become Greener?" | Vital Football

Crap From "How Can Lincoln City Football Club Become Greener?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Clive could write to Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin and Narendra Modi politely asking them to change their climate policies. Because if they don't there is absolutely no point in f*cking around with bike racks and vegan food at Sincil Bank.

Perhaps Clive could write to Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin and Narendra Modi politely asking them to change their climate policies. Because if they don't there is absolutely no point in f*cking around with bike racks and vegan food at Sincil Bank.
Harsh but true

Ban away support
Ban away travel
End the use of plastic in the stadium. Seats etc
Ban the use of pesticides and other non natural things when treating and marking out the pitch.
Ban cars at the ground. Players can cycle.

Ban away support
Ban away travel
End the use of plastic in the stadium. Seats etc
Ban the use of pesticides and other non natural things when treating and marking out the pitch.
Ban cars at the ground. Players can cycle.
You might as well ban football. If China and co don't alter their ways you might as well grow more grass. It will do as much good.

The programme needs to have a look at the old fanzine layout. More diversity in its writers and covering every aspect by of the club and the fans.
Being spoon fed one line is pretty monotonous and it seems one programme is just the same as the last.
With of course the away team information changing.
Make them more fan friendly. End white middle class man writing what they want us to hear.
Should that have been in olive or do we have a fascist football club doling out racist propoganda each week? I haven't bought a programme for a while but it certainly must have changed since the last time I did!

I believe it’s time to drop white from the club colours as well. I’ve recently recognised the offence white has as a colour. Why not change the stripe from white to green?
Red and green stripes.

It is amazing how all the people who basically cannot be arsed to do anything engage is whataboutary citing China etc

I believe it’s time to drop white from the club colours as well. I’ve recently recognised the offence white has as a colour. Why not change the stripe from white to green?
Red and green stripes.
Can't we just ban gammon

It is amazing how all the people who basically cannot be arsed to do anything engage is whataboutary citing China etc
How efficient are your solar panels and heat source pump Impede. I really hope you practise what you preach. No excuse for anyone not having solar panels is there?

How efficient are your solar panels and heat source pump Impede. I really hope you practise what you preach. No excuse for anyone not having solar panels is there?
I cannot have solar panels because my roof does not face the right way. However, I am vegan and locally source a lot of my food and I cycle and walk a lot of my journeys, including walking to the match on a Saturday. Over to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.