Craig Stanley | Vital Football

Craig Stanley

Good for him - saw him two or three years ago playing for Barwell at Stafford - a good lower league professional. A meaningful amount for him to win

He wasn't a bad player/sort of start of better things type player along with Rheady, Waterfall, Muldoon, Hawkridge, Wood (even with what went on after). Steady eddie type, just a little bit too steady!

A decent enough player, unfortunately for us he was at the wrong end of his his career by the time he came to us. Scored a cracker at Braintree.

He was steady enough and a good pro, just no-where near mobile enough in a 4-4-2 under DC. Him and Bush were the first to leave IIRC?

Pretty evident early on that they wouldn't be kept, and only did because of contract clauses I think?

Stanley was a good player, but as others have said, he was certainly past his best by the time he arrived at SB. Did well in football despite being diabetic, as did Jack Muldoon.

Good for him - saw him two or three years ago playing for Barwell at Stafford - a good lower league professional. A meaningful amount for him to win
A slight tangent, but Barwell are an odd team. Based in a small village not far from where I live, and coincidentally our house is also called Barwell Cottage, yet they play against full-blown towns far, far bigger than themselves. I'm not sure how they manage to keep it up.

But yes, Stanley was good for us at the time. A good DCM that we did well to attract at that point, given that we were absolutely not an attractive prospect as a club.

This has rolled over all week and is £250K tomorrow. Even if you have no interest in Racing might be worth using Skybet or signing up for a go.
My friend had the first six winners yesterday and the second in the last race turned over by a 33/1 shot to deprive him of £150K

He sure wasn't going to win it today with a 150/1 winner in the mix!
Said to my dad, thats that done today. Amazingly, over 500 were still in it. That jockey, trainer, and owner must have big families :ROFLMAO: