Cowleys sacked | Page 13 | Vital Football

Cowleys sacked

Just had a quick peep on the Brizzle forum. Cowley cannot go there, it seems only the samba style is good enough at maracana gate moy dear. Half of them don't even know the league position before they took over Huddersfield. Froightening.

I’m not sure but in general when a manager departs a club they remain on the payroll until such a time they get another gig, rather than a bucket load of money upfront.
They'll be having a long wait for their next appointment.

Not particularly anything to do with Appleton, although I do think he will do well with us. More that the brothers had decided they had outgrown us (probably correctly) and duly acted on it. Nothing has changed since, apart from theyve been sacked, so they have still outgrown us. To be fair, I doubt they'd want to come back anyway, and have their sights set higher up.

Probably very true mate, seems weird they've gone after Bielsa's right hand man as they are going up

Of course it's all water under the bridge now but given his recent behaviour I was wondering whether many of us still believe the Huddersfield chairmans claims that he didn't tap up the Cowleys and that actually the Cowleys contacted him...?

Not crazy at all.

Nicky was at Norwich as a player, yes? So they'd certainly be happy to go there should vacancy arise. And plausible to commute from Lincoln too (after all they managed Essex to Lincoln fine). Families could remain in Lincoln and they could mix commuting with club-provided accommodation.
A fairly stable club too.

Nicky was at Norwich as a player, yes? So they'd certainly be happy to go there should vacancy arise. And plausible to commute from Lincoln too (after all they managed Essex to Lincoln fine). Families could remain in Lincoln and they could mix commuting with club-provided accommodation.
A fairly stable club too.

...and they'd have Raggett back in the fold.