Cowleys proud of superb support | Vital Football

Cowleys proud of superb support

Clearly expecting the usual shenanigans from Mr Evans on Saturday though: "Don’t get caught up with the opposition, direct all of your focus and energy towards driving our intensity."

Co-op Stand Imp - 14/9/2017 14:05
Quite something to put on your CV - increasing gates from 2000 to 8000 in 12 months.

It's something I've been thinking recently. Even taking into the account the obvious massive improvement in results, there's something about them that has completely galvanized our support.

Remember somebody on here saying that they felt compelled to travel to Gateshead on the back of Danny's plea for support there.

Don't know how they do it, but it'll be another factor that makes some bigger club's boards mouths water that little bit more at the thought of taking them from us.

We are lucky to have them. Except it wasn't luck, it was excellent, fact based recruitment by Clive and Bob.
We have to back them , match their ambition and what a ride they will take us on!
We can all play a part in this and the size of our home crowds and their positivity will be one of the factors in keeping Danny and Nicky at the club for the long term.

"It's something I've been thinking recently. Even taking into the account the obvious massive improvement in results, there's something about them that has completely galvanized our support."

Because he's delivered exactly what he and Nicky said they would when they came to their first fans meeting. The fans can see he leaves no stone unturned in trying to win every game and that he demands the same of his players. His respect for the fans contribution always shines through and he makes us feel he is there to deliver success for us, rather than we are just a cross he has to bear. I can't think of anything more I can ask for from my clubs manager.

The results are amazing and wonderful and astounding and have given me more memories than the previous 10 years combined, but my respect for them doesn't really stem from that it stems from those things above.

Sincilbanks - 14/9/2017 15:20

"It's something I've been thinking recently. Even taking into the account the obvious massive improvement in results, there's something about them that has completely galvanized our support."

Because he's delivered exactly what he and Nicky said they would when they came to their first fans meeting. The fans can see he leaves no stone unturned in trying to win every game and that he demands the same of his players. His respect for the fans contribution always shines through and he makes us feel he is there to deliver success for us, rather than we are just a cross he has to bear. I can't think of anything more I can ask for from my clubs manager.

The results are amazing and wonderful and astounding and have given me more memories than the previous 10 years combined, but my respect for them doesn't really stem from that it stems from those things above.

Sums it up for me. :gent: