Cowley Framed Photos | Vital Football

Cowley Framed Photos

lindumimp - 11/2/2017 09:45

For those of you picking them up from me today I should be in the Travis Perkins from 1pm

Rick, I don't think we'll get there until about 2:15-2:30 will that be ok?

Impalex - 11/2/2017 09:48

For those of you picking them up from me today I should be in the Travis Perkins from 1pm

BTW - you should have my mobile number.

Have arranged to get mine tomorrow (and the Ipswich print) direct from Helgy. Would mean having to carry them into the ground with me :pointy:

Impster - 11/2/2017 09:50

Have arranged to get mine tomorrow (and the Ipswich print) direct from Helgy. Would mean having to carry them into the ground with me :pointy:

You could have sold them and made a nice profit!

No problem. Have sent a text!

lindumimp - 11/2/2017 10:19

No problem. Have sent a text!

Duly received, thanks.

Nice to meet you all and pleased I didn't have to carry any of the frames around all afternoon. I did 25 frames, one was given to Danny and Nicky's parents. The other 24 all sold making £600 for the Club via the FPS

Ipswich away prints are not numbered but they are selling well and I took two more orders for those today. One is in the boardroom, one went to Clive (unframed) and 6 have sold recently raising another £240 for the FPS

I am going to do a test print of a photo taken of the 617 "We are Imps" display at the Brighton match and hope to have framed copies of that available soon.

Rick

It's a shame they all got sold, think we should have got a large one especially signed from Danny and sent it to Garry Hill with loves and kisses on!

Impish - 11/2/2017 20:10

It's a shame they all got sold, think we should have got a large one especially signed from Danny and sent it to Garry Hill with loves and kisses on!

I may do one as a joke, will let you know how it goes down! :pointy:

Pictures look great quality Rick good to bump into you today wish I had purchased one of the first batch

Good to meet both Rick and Rob on Saturday.

The framed photo is awesome and I am so pleased I managed to get one. Thanks again.