Cowley and Dons? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Cowley and Dons?

I think they could be tempted by The Northampton job. Apparently they were after them before they came to us in 2016.

Going back to MA, it woukd be nieve to think that he wasn't turning heads. Woukd not surprised me if Peterborough weren't sniffing around. He has a good reputation with younger players which is their model. Dont think Fergie will be in a job if they fail to get promoted

Think Clive is on record as saying it was Jez who persuaded him that Appleton was the man. That was very lucky !!

Ahh but who appointed Jez? That was very lucky!
Rinse and repeat.

No, Jez is really proving his worth to the club. Long may it continue if we are to establish the Crewe model referred to above.

Going back to MA, it woukd be nieve to think that he wasn't turning heads. Woukd not surprised me if Peterborough weren't sniffing around. He has a good reputation with younger players which is their model. Dont think Fergie will be in a job if they fail to get promoted

No way would MA get on with Darragh, talk about chalk and cheese!

I suppose beggars can’t be choosers. They are a bit of a basket case club but could be happy to throw money at them.

I suppose beggars can’t be choosers. They are a bit of a basket case club but could be happy to throw money at them.

The Cobblers have had a history of throwing money at things, but not very successfully and not always within their means and with some dubious characters involved.
They are currently back at square one and potless.
A lot of money connected with their ground development seems to have gone missing.
Cowleys would not countenance the uncertain financial future there.

Indeed, while Cardoza my be gone, there's still £10.25m of public money missing.
I find it utterly incredible that after all this time they can't competently follow an audit trail or investigatory court order to locate 10M.

Successfully recovering or prosecuting I accept are not straight forward but correct me if I'm wrong they don't even know where it is ffs.

I find it utterly incredible that after all this time they can't competently follow an audit trail or investigatory court order to locate 10M.

Successfully recovering or prosecuting I accept are not straight forward but correct me if I'm wrong they don't even know where it is ffs.
I think the problem is there isn't a complete audit trail.

I think the problem is there isn't a complete audit trail.
Highly probable, that's why there should be a court order in place to establish which dodgy bank account in which unreachable country the money went to.

So at least then somebody can possibly be held up and given an 18 month prison sentence suspended for two years and a 120 hour community service order (not a bad hourly rate that, must be up there with Messi).

Just to firmly put this thread to bed.......Wimbledon have given the job to the caretaker manager Mark Robinson.

A promotion from within. Old school but why not

Just to firmly put this thread to bed.......Wimbledon have given the job to the caretaker manager Mark Robinson.

A promotion from within. Old school but why not
just as Bristol c sack their recent promotion from within. Love a coincidence.