Cowley and Dons? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Cowley and Dons?

I think we will sell Appleton to Bristol City (after promotion of course) in the close season and we will bring them home.

And you honestly think Appleton signing a four year contract this week is a precursor to him going to Bristol City in 3 months time?

And you honestly think Appleton signing a four year contract this week is a precursor to him going to Bristol City in 3 months time?

funnier things have happened. If you got offered a promotion you would take it. I know Pearson is only there until the end of the season because they have plans for next.

eventually Appleton will go its good we can cash in when he does

funnier things have happened. If you got offered a promotion you would take it. I know Pearson is only there until the end of the season because they have plans for next.

eventually Appleton will go its good we can cash in when he does

He more than likely will go before the end of his contract, but why would Appleton sign a new contract if he’s looking to move that soon? Makes no sense from his point of view.

He more than likely will go before the end of his contract, but why would Appleton sign a new contract if he’s looking to move that soon? Makes no sense from his point of view.

him looking and somebody wanting him are 2 different things. He will be in demand if he takes us up if not already as to be fair we are about as fashionable as a suit from oxfam. I wouldnt go as far as saying silk purse from sows ear but not far off.

championship football is a world away from league 1

him looking and somebody wanting him are 2 different things. He will be in demand if he takes us up if not already as to be fair we are about as fashionable as a suit from oxfam. I wouldnt go as far as saying silk purse from sows ear but not far off.

championship football is a world away from league 1

But if he were being ‘Lined up’ by Bristol City, surely they’d have sounded him out already to see if he may be interested. Find it hard to believe that if Bristol City do have someone in mind for the summer, they’ve not at least spoken to them to see if they would be interested.

you have outed me......

I am Alan B’Stard

Since we're going wildly off -topic, do you know the blues guitarist Geoff Healey? He's blind and really quite amazing. I saw him at Rock City in 1989 when I hobbled along on crutches after I broke my leg. Amazing gig.

Since we're going wildly off -topic, do you know the blues guitarist Geoff Healey? He's blind and really quite amazing. I saw him at Rock City in 1989 when I hobbled along on crutches after I broke my leg. Amazing gig.

when I googled and saw the pics I can say yes I have. i hadn’t realised he was gone. Shame